Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Feminist tinder profiles

Anyone who still uses tinder and isn't chad needs to check out some of this reality right here.

For the "but muh muslim virgin" copers

View attachment 70129

a fucking disgrace of a muslim, don't even consider yourself a muslim at that point
View attachment 70146Nobodys talked about this T H I N G yet?

"Teehee I'm looking here to fist fight!!!! Let's go boys!!!. I'm asexual so it's ok to hit me!!!"

If she even got shoved or got a finger layed on her she would immediately report rape and ruin the guys life.

she would get her head cracked open fighting with men, jfc

Last edited:
A horse faced looking bitch wrote a low iq article on why holes are still claiming to be feminists. Tl;dr they want endless chad dick and they want to use our tax money to get it.
https://www.bolde.com/guy-feminism-reason-alone-wtf/
View attachment 70244

First thing she says is she likes feminism because it empowers her to be a slut, and gives her financial security with our taxes and cucked laws. Which is why in order to battle feminism we need to shame whores and remove tax payments going to any holes.

All this bitch wants to do is "be happy" at our expense. She doesn't care about finding a man as long as she can stay on the cock carousel, then in her late 40's she expects a betabux who lets her cuck him. Men have to stop being pathetic cucks and stop letting stupid ugly whores like her get away with this shit.

View attachment 70245

Dirty curry whore will be singing a different tune in her late 30's.

View attachment 70246

Is this the feminist sense of humor that we heard so many good things about? No wonder these dirty low iq cunts just get pumped and dumped by chads.

View attachment 70247

She says "But feminism helps men because it lets them cry, and you can say you were raped." Lol, feminists are the first ones to make fun of male rape victims if they don't agree with them. They don't say anything about male prison rape and male genital mutilation, but they'll be there to show fake outrage when liberal cuck terry crews says a rich white man fondled his balls. No thanks you weasley cunt, we don't want that feminist horse shit you're pushing, now get back in the kitchen and learn to suck your looksmatch's dick.

View attachment 70248

I bet this bitch will never want to be in a relationship with a guy who makes less than her, unless he's chad of course.

View attachment 70249

Who does this psycho street rat think she's intimidating? No one is afraid of you, I'll meet you in a dark alley any day.

View attachment 70250

Major cope. If all the chads said they wouldn't date feminists this stupid curry bitch would put on a dress and will say she loves making sandwiches.

View attachment 70251
Literally lost mt grey cells aftee 2 minutes of scanning over it. Thanks @Robtical

Splash boiling water on it, maybe it'll melt
200.gif

"Mostly uninterested in CIS white men"

It never even began for whitecels.

"Mostly uninterested in CIS white men"

It never even began for whitecels.
She’s just saying that because she knows Chad wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire.

A rebellion of the incels is needed as soon as possible.

A rebellion of the incels is needed as soon as possible.

An incel uprising is the solution my friend, at least we can die with dignity.

Can't they atleast have continuity with there insanity? Non-binary, but He/him pronouns? Muslim and bisexual?
Props to the guy who perfectly called them out idgaf if he mogs me into oblivion.

Can't they atleast have continuity with there insanity? Non-binary, but He/him pronouns? Muslim and bisexual?
Props to the guy who perfectly called them out idgaf if he mogs me into oblivion.
It's called feminism for a reason; it makes no goddamn sense.
Foids are so fucking dumb that they can't realize when shit makes no sense, they just go along with it.

Jfl at this dumb fat cunt saying straight men live on the lowest difficulty setting. She probably means the top 5% of chads.

Screen Shot 2018 12 14 at 62618 AM

The fattie on the left is the embodiment of extreme feminist retardation and the ghost looking bitch on the right is the embodiment of extreme feminist hypergamy.

View attachment 70138

The hole on the left is saying she wants a chad feminist, or a "sugar daddy" feminist.

View attachment 70137

These dirty twats are basically saying the same thing as the holes above.

View attachment 70140

The hole on the right says she doesn't want white men, then goes on to list specifically what she wants in white men.

View attachment 70136

This is what's waiting for the cucks who decide to get married.

View attachment 70135

These chad lites can get away with saying whatever they want. It seems what these tinder whores are looking for when they write "feminist" are either soyboy cucks to buy them stuff, or chads with a sense of humor about feminism, or any chads at all.

View attachment 70132

But if you're sub6 and refusing to cuck yourself they will get mad you're not in your "proper" pussy slave place.

View attachment 70133

View attachment 70129

Does she really want to get in a fight with a chad?

View attachment 70130
The very bottom one (blue hair) and the heart glasses one are hot, the rest are gross hags. They probably still get tons of Chad cock though.
The fattie on the left is the embodiment of extreme feminist retardation and the ghost looking bitch on the right is the embodiment of extreme feminist hypergamy.

View attachment 70138

The hole on the left is saying she wants a chad feminist, or a "sugar daddy" feminist.

View attachment 70137

These dirty twats are basically saying the same thing as the holes above.

View attachment 70140

The hole on the right says she doesn't want white men, then goes on to list specifically what she wants in white men.

View attachment 70136

This is what's waiting for the cucks who decide to get married.

View attachment 70135

These chad lites can get away with saying whatever they want. It seems what these tinder whores are looking for when they write "feminist" are either soyboy cucks to buy them stuff, or chads with a sense of humor about feminism, or any chads at all.

View attachment 70132

But if you're sub6 and refusing to cuck yourself they will get mad you're not in your "proper" pussy slave place.

View attachment 70133

View attachment 70129

Does she really want to get in a fight with a chad?

View attachment 70130
The very bottom one (blue hair) and the heart glasses one are hot, the rest are gross hags. They probably still get tons of Chad cock though.

They used to be girls.

Feminism kills.

Online dating is a joke. In most cities, over half of the girls are either fat, LGBTQ bs, or emo goth sluts with daddy issues.

A horse faced looking bitch wrote a low iq article on why holes are still claiming to be feminists. Tl;dr they want endless chad dick and they want to use our tax money to get it.
https://www.bolde.com/guy-feminism-reason-alone-wtf/
View attachment 70244

First thing she says is she likes feminism because it empowers her to be a slut, and gives her financial security with our taxes and cucked laws. Which is why in order to battle feminism we need to shame whores and remove tax payments going to any holes.

All this bitch wants to do is "be happy" at our expense. She doesn't care about finding a man as long as she can stay on the cock carousel, then in her late 40's she expects a betabux who lets her cuck him. Men have to stop being pathetic cucks and stop letting stupid ugly whores like her get away with this shit.

View attachment 70245

Dirty curry whore will be singing a different tune in her late 30's.

View attachment 70246

Is this the feminist sense of humor that we heard so many good things about? No wonder these dirty low iq cunts just get pumped and dumped by chads.

View attachment 70247

She says "But feminism helps men because it lets them cry, and you can say you were raped." Lol, feminists are the first ones to make fun of male rape victims if they don't agree with them. They don't say anything about male prison rape and male genital mutilation, but they'll be there to show fake outrage when liberal cuck terry crews says a rich white man fondled his balls. No thanks you weasley cunt, we don't want that feminist horse shit you're pushing, now get back in the kitchen and learn to suck your looksmatch's dick.

View attachment 70248

I bet this bitch will never want to be in a relationship with a guy who makes less than her, unless he's chad of course.

View attachment 70249

Who does this psycho street rat think she's intimidating? No one is afraid of you, I'll meet you in a dark alley any day.

View attachment 70250

Major cope. If all the chads said they wouldn't date feminists this stupid curry bitch would put on a dress and will say she loves making sandwiches.

View attachment 70251

she's right

ERfuel.

Today I lost my patience with Tinder and started swiping EVERYTHING right. Single moms, old grandmas, girls who uglymog me to Pluto and back, landwhales, all races, etc.

Still 0 matches.
Probably ran you as a bot, unless you pay you get a shit algorithm

And they will still get Chad. JFL

And they will still get Chad. JFL
Not for marriage or raising a family. They will turn into old spinsters by the time they're 35 and their eggs will be dried up.

Not for marriage or raising a family. They will turn into old spinsters by the time they're 35 and their eggs will be dried up.

Yep. But Chad will still drill them and their expectations will sky rocket.

Yep. But Chad will still drill them and their expectations will sky rocket.
Then they will end up in the street or in a house full of cat shit with no husband.

Online dating is a joke. In most cities, over half of the girls are either fat, LGBTQ bs, or emo goth sluts with daddy issues.
in the west. in SEA, online dating is amazing