Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Feminist terrorism: Russian foid, 19, kills her father and tries to shoot up a kindergarten

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Screenshot 2022 04 11 000616W6m1htewomi 1

Look, Russian media is not exactly a bastion of editorial independence. But because of her poor kill count, the incident has not made international news, and is reported mainly in Russian-language media. Doing the best with the sources I have.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8JxWqPlQVQ

On March 28th, 2022, Polina Dvorkina, a 19-year-old in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk, killed her 56-year-old father with a shotgun before walking into a kindergarten with a plan to "massacre all the boys", according to Komsomolskaya Pravda. She managed to fire a few shots, but didn't hit anyone, and was tackled by three teachers. Zapad24 notes that Dvorkina had planned this attack for two months.

According to one of the teachers who held Dvorkina down until police arrived, (rough translation)
In the fight, she did not say anything, but when she was already tied up, Natalya asked why she came here. Well, she replied that men have all the power, they have all the money. I asked her why kindergarten? Why didn't you go to the men? And she says: “So there they will resist me, but here they will hear us.” She didn’t say anything more intelligible,”

Polina Dvorkina is not her birth name; it was Sofia Kechina. "Dvorkina" is obviously a reference to Andrea Dworkin, the obese American radical feminist.

Foids are peaceful, what are you talking about you silly inkrel ?

hitler understood this phenomen, slavs are not human

Foids can't aim for shit, in video games or in real life. Torture her for the rest of her life and make sure she rots in there. Don't let that piece of shit take the easy way out, no matter what

She only wanted to kill boys? Yeah, definitely a feminist.

YIKES! YIKES! YIKES! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE M'LADY OF MURDER!!! SHE IS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD, YOU STUPID FUCKING FILTHY INCEL TERRORIST NAZI PEDOFILE SHITLOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDSSS :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I wonder if the SPLC would ever designate any feminist organizations as hate groups. Fems malign men and mens rights for their Sex♂; an immutable characteristic. SPLC does not require violence for a group to be defined as a hate group, but if violence were to occur, it would be unreasonable to exclude that group from hate-group status.

The SPLC defines a hate group as "an organization that — based on its official statements or principles, the statements of its leaders, or its activities — has beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristic."[1] The SPLC states that "Hate group activities can include criminal acts, marches, rallies, speeches, meetings, leafleting or publishing" and adds that inclusion on its hate-group list "does not imply that a group advocates or engages in violence or other criminal activity."[2]

SPLC described A Voice for Men as a hate group in 2017-2018.[3] I am not knowledgeable of any violence inspired this group, I however would not be surprised to discover otherwise. I believe they match the definition of a hate group because, as the SPLC pointed out, there are overt and implicit threats of violence within A Voice for Men's community. The SPLC's stated rationale has not yet been found applicable to feminism, despite well known threats of violence against men, for being men, is found within feminism, both in past and in present. Ideas such as Kill all Men actively circulating feminism within the past few years are a clear example of hate, it may not sound actionable, but it is an inciting sentiment, much like National Beat a Bitch day. Polina Dvorkina, an individual who has been influenced by feminism has now murdered her father and intended to kill young boys; post violence -- espousing feminist principles.

citations
[1] Beirich, Heidi (Spring 2019). The Year in Hate and Extremism: Rage Against Change (PDF). Intelligence Report (Report). Montgomery, Alabama: Southern Poverty Law Center. OCLC 796223066. Archived (PDF) from the original on October 28, 2020.
[2]"Hate Map". Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved February 24, 2018.
[3]"The Year in Hate: Trump buoyed white supremacists in 2017, sparking backlash among black nationalist groups". Southern Poverty Law Center. December 8, 2017. Retrieved February 21, 2018.

that's a siberian chimp just look at her nose. how is this a russian

According to Tradcucks. Foids are innocent little angels who need special protection.

W6m1htewomi 1

She Looks Like A Quadroon (75% White 25% black)

I wonder if the SPLC would ever designate any feminist organizations as hate groups. Fems malign men and mens rights for their Sex♂; an immutable characteristic. SPLC does not require violence for a group to be defined as a hate group, but if violence were to occur, it would be unreasonable to exclude that group from hate-group status.

SPLC described A Voice for Men as a hate group in 2017-2018.[3] I am not knowledgeable of any violence inspired this group, I however would not be surprised to discover otherwise. I believe they match the definition of a hate group because, as the SPLC pointed out, there are overt and implicit threats of violence within A Voice for Men's community. The SPLC's stated rationale has not yet been found applicable to feminism, despite well known threats of violence against men, for being men, is found within feminism, both in past and in present. Ideas such as Kill all Men actively circulating feminism within the past few years are a clear example of hate, it may not sound actionable, but it is an inciting sentiment, much like National Beat a Bitch day. Polina Dvorkina, an individual who has been influenced by feminism has now murdered her father and intended to kill young boys; post violence -- espousing feminist principles.

citations
[1] Beirich, Heidi (Spring 2019). The Year in Hate and Extremism: Rage Against Change (PDF). Intelligence Report (Report). Montgomery, Alabama: Southern Poverty Law Center. OCLC 796223066. Archived (PDF) from the original on October 28, 2020.
[3]"The Year in Hate: Trump buoyed white supremacists in 2017, sparking backlash among black nationalist groups". Southern Poverty Law Center. December 8, 2017. Retrieved February 21, 2018.
Hate group = anything not sjw

Dumb bitch, why didnt she tried to kill those rich powerful men she hates. Why always the ugliest one cope with the feminism?

citations
Organizations like that r run by cucks and retards, wouldn't pay much attention to their BS opinions

if she is 19 @kanyepilled is still in the womb

She Looks Like A Real Life Troll.

foils can’t even go er correctly

I guess she wanted to kill them before they grow up and become a part of rape culture jfl

Will she get a pussypass in Putinland?

thanks broski for reporting on this. maybe illl share on jewtube..

"The gender of peace"

Good. I hope more foids murder more people so we can finally regard them as dangerous as they should be

not with those looks :feelskek:
thats brutal. She would be considered above average in most countries, but in Russia, she's a 4

Good. I hope more foids murder more people so we can finally regard them as dangerous as they should be
They usually get their way through proxy,meaning that some desperate or stupid man harms another man without getting their hands dirty.They are masters at that.

What did I do:fuk: I didn't ask to be born male gotdaknit

thats brutal. She would be considered above average in most countries, but in Russia, she's a 4
Yes. WOMAN READING THIS RELEASE YOUR DEVIL POWERS:shock:

In what country would she be above average?
greece, england, ethnicel countries except maybe japan, korea, and thailand.

God damn if she was male she would be named saint monkeycel:feelswhat:

I will mail her some American chocolate!

I have some expired chocolate Easter bunnies with limp ears she might enjoy...:feelsLSD:

I will mail her some American chocolate!

I have some expired chocolate Easter bunnies with limp ears she might enjoy...:feelsLSD:
I don't get the reference