Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist Sisters?

SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Greycel
Does anyone else have an annoying as shit feminist libtard sister? One who constantly angry at Men fr no fucking reason? I was recently looking at a post another user had made about their sister and I instantly had a relation, my own sister has been poisoned by modern colleges and universities who blame every modern and historical problem on me and "The Patriarchy" and it fucking does my head in, as a teenager I had to endure so much feminist crap from her and others like her but had to shut up for fear of the response, just thinking about those times makes my blood boil over, I have a window open to cool down but my head aches just think about all the man hating shit she spews, almost on a daily basis. She swears she will never have children, so I guess she won't be passing on that feminist trash onto her offspring, which is a plus I guess.

Your sister will be ran through by over 1000 Chad sexhavers by the time she gets out of college and will be a single mother with 2 Swarthoid children while she can't find a job because her degree in modern arts is fucking useless

I remember arguing about abortion with my sister because she believes in the whole le pro choice movement :foidSoy: I don't understand how anybody can justify killing an innocent child. Especially when they brought it into this world by being so careless.

I remember arguing about abortion with my sister because she believes in the whole le pro choice movement :foidSoy: I don't understand how anybody can justify killing an innocent child. Especially when they brought it into this world by being so careless.
Me neither, even the thought of killing a child makes me sick.

Your sister will be ran through by over 1000 Chad sexhavers by the time she gets out of college and will be a single mother with 2 Swarthoid children while she can't find a job because her degree in modern arts is fucking useless
I'm not sure any chads would want her.

I'm not sure any chads would want her.
This is were the issue lays then, she's mad at chad for refusing to plow her pussy but also doesn't want to fuck her looksmatch so she turns to feminism and blames all men for being volcel

Does anyone else have an annoying as shit feminist libtard sister? One who constantly angry at Men fr no fucking reason? I was recently looking at a post another user had made about their sister and I instantly had a relation, my own sister has been poisoned by modern colleges and universities who blame every modern and historical problem on me and "The Patriarchy" and it fucking does my head in, as a teenager I had to endure so much feminist crap from her and others like her but had to shut up for fear of the response, just thinking about those times makes my blood boil over, I have a window open to cool down but my head aches just think about all the man hating shit she spews, almost on a daily basis. She swears she will never have children, so I guess she won't be passing on that feminist trash onto her offspring, which is a plus I guess.
My sisters are young, an 8 year old and 10 year old so they're not influenced by that, but when I'm older I'll probably have to deal with it.

brutal

My sisters are young, an 8 year old and 10 year old so they're not influenced by that, but when I'm older I'll probably have to deal with it.
Maybe, but you could try and steer them away from the really toxic elements of it.

it takes a special kind of evil to be fine with killing babies.

most feminists I've interacted with keep quite about their beliefs when they were around blatantly misogynistic Chad

most feminists I've interacted with keep quite about their beliefs when they were around blatantly misogynistic Chad
That doesn't surprise me, they will do anything for chad meat.

I think it's my post you're referring to, don't worry brocel, I know EXACTLY what it's like. I constantly have to endure all of her bullshit, and if I argue with her she goes go ULTRA MEGA GIGA TURBO angry mode I FUCKING HATE ALL MEN YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING PIGS WHO ONLY SEE WOMEN AS SEXUAL OBJECTS REEEEEEEEEE :foidSoy: :foidSoy: , and I'm accused of starting fights because my parents like my piece of shit sister more than me.

I remember when I was 10 years old she tried to brainwash me with abwhoretion, said "if someone asks you if you're pro choice or pro life, ALWAYS say pro choice!!:foidSoy:"

If i had a sister in our modern age, i would be roping

I think it's my post you're referring to, don't worry brocel, I know EXACTLY what it's like. I constantly have to endure all of her bullshit, and if I argue with her she goes go ULTRA MEGA GIGA TURBO angry mode I FUCKING HATE ALL MEN YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING PIGS WHO ONLY SEE WOMEN AS SEXUAL OBJECTS REEEEEEEEEE :foidSoy: :foidSoy: , and I'm accused of starting fights because my parents like my piece of shit sister more than me.
Yes, it was your post I was referring too and also "I FUCKING HATE ALL MEN YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING PIGS WHO ONLY SEE WOMEN AS SEXUAL OBJECTS" your sister said tha\t but I bet she supports OnlyFans and maybe has one herself.

Rape her and tech her leson

Funny kikes. First turn them goyim foids into marxist baby-killing, man-hating feminists and then tell their brothers to rape them. :feelskek:

Last edited:
If you could see what Chad and Tyrone do to your sister you would understand that she is a hypocrite bitch

water board her. (in minecraft)

Yes, it was your post I was referring too and also "I FUCKING HATE ALL MEN YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING PIGS WHO ONLY SEE WOMEN AS SEXUAL OBJECTS" your sister said tha\t but I bet she supports OnlyFans and maybe has one herself.
Spot on. She of course sees nothing wrong with onlyfans sex workers, sorry I meant WHORES.

"What's wrong with having onlyfans?? If someone has an attractive body why not earn money from it? :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ",my sister is the most insufferable bitch alive

Yes, my sister is a feminist, but I still get to slap her when she steps out of line. You have to co trol your sisters physically because psychologically they are always going to be domineering you. Women are master manipulatiors.

Spot on. She of course sees nothing wrong with onlyfans sex workers, sorry I meant WHORES.

"What's wrong with having onlyfans?? If someone has an attractive body why not earn money from it? :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ",my sister is the most insufferable bitch alive
Goddamn slit

I don't think so, when I very briefly (only about one or two months thankfully) had my bluepilled male feminist idiot phase as a dumb teen some 10 years ago or so, she called me stupid for telling her that she was oppressed, and it doesn't seem like her worldview had changed much since then.

And does she still complain that "Women are seen as objects"?

She swears she will never have children, so I guess she won't be passing on that feminist trash onto her offspring, which is a plus I guess.
This is one of the, if not THE worst thing about feminism, it makes women fuck all around the world but not bear any children. So women use their female privilege for the sole purpose of increasing personal pleasure, yet they don’t give anything back to society by producing offspring needed for societal future.

My sister is a feminist liberal, but mostly due to the highly liberal culture she grew up in. She's v. dogmatic but not that preachy or personally committed to it

Idc tbh

This is one of the, if not THE worst thing about feminism, it makes women fuck all around the world but not bear any children. So women use their female privilege for the sole purpose of increasing personal pleasure, yet they don’t give anything back to society by producing offspring needed for societal future.
I know, and then, once they reach their 30's/40's, they suddenly want children. It's always the same story.

I know, and then, once they reach their 30's/40's, they suddenly want children. It's always the same story.
30s is still fine for women, but many categorically reject the idea of having children, because the world is such a bad place