Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist racism

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
When feminists find out about my views they are incredibly savage and ruthless. They don't treat white guys like this for having the same views. They will argue but they won't go fucking nuts. It's ridiculous. They think I'm some kind of monster just cause I'm dark and ugly. You can just feel the disgust.

NegroKing said:
When feminists find out about my views they are incredibly savage and ruthless. They don't treat white guys like this for having the same views. They will argue but they won't go fucking nuts. It's ridiculous. They think I'm some kind of monster just cause I'm dark and ugly. You can just feel the disgust.

White Chad or norman, if you're a white incel, they will hang you lol.

Bushladen008 said:
White Chad or norman, if you're a white incel, they will hang you lol.

Look at this hipster talking to Richard Spencer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ne7OvLWXkM&t=196s

She wants him and it's so obvious. If that was me sitting there saying shit half as outrageous I'd have been eaten alive. She'd be screaming at the top of her lungs.

NegroKing said:
Look at this hipster talking to Richard Spencer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ne7OvLWXkM&t=196s

She wants him and it's so obvious. If that was me sitting there saying shit half as outrageous I'd have been eaten alive. She'd be screaming at the top of her lungs.

Damn, look how she looks at him, if she looked at me like that, I would jizz in my pants.
Yeah, if it was you, she would call rape and you would be fucked.

NegroKing said:

lol what? Its the opposite. All western feminists care about is white patriarchy and evil white male privilege. They don't care at all about violence against women in Muslim countries. Most of them support open borders for refugees and believe Islam is the religion that is most pro feminist. 

Blacks rape the most, by far, but women don't care about the violence committed by minorities at all becaue its racist to call out black men when they rape and murder. The most feminist countries like Sweden don't even record crime by race any more because of how politically correct and cucked they are. 

I just don't get why incels here are such huge SJWs. Non whites(exept E. Asians) have the lowest IQs, cape the most crime, and use the most welfare. Despite all this this forum is super anti-white.

Feminists are racist, against whites!

Dingus_Incel said:
lol what? Its the opposite. All western feminists care about is white patriarchy and evil white male privilege. They don't care at all about violence against women in Muslim countries. Most of them support open borders for refugees and believe Islam is the religion that is most pro feminist. 

Blacks rape the most, by far, but women don't care about the violence committed by minorities at all becaue its racist to call out black men when they rape and murder. The most feminist countries like Sweden don't even record crime by race any more because of how politically correct and cucked they are. 

I just don't get why incels here are such huge SJWs. Non whites(exept E. Asians) have the lowest IQs, cape the most crime, and use the most welfare. Despite all this this forum is super anti-white.

Feminists are racist, against whites!

You need to learn to read between the lines. They may rag about white men all the fucking time but that's because white men view unattractive, neurotic women like them as garbage.

They excuse Muslim and black behavior because they view these groups are less than human and that they cant be held to the same moral standard as white males.

At the end of the day it's all just shallow virtue signalling and you can tell by the fact that these feminists will always have white boyfriends while treating minorities as monoliths.

What did you expect from a bunch of hypocrites

Imagine being white in that situation. A feminist would’ve called the police on you for harassment or sexual assault.

NegroKing said:

Whenever we express any non-progressive views we become the reason why they hate themselves and are "ambivalent" about their ancestry.* Whenever a white incel does the same he is another oppressive patriarchal bigot but somehow having a fetish for Trump-supporting Chads is merely a problematic fetish that is inevitably rooted in white supremacist patriarchy.

The most interesting copes come from the brown SJW femoid. It is truly a spectacular and unique creature.

* I have observed that brown SJW femoids simultaneously wish to renounce and destroy their heritage due to currycels yet oppose the institutionalization of Western values whenever it puts them at a disadvantage against Europid femoids.

dardycunt said:
Whenever we express any non-progressive views we become the reason why they hate themselves and are "ambivalent" about their ancestry.* Whenever a white incel does the same he is another oppressive patriarchal bigot but somehow having a fetish for Trump-supporting Chads is merely a problematic fetish that is inevitably rooted in white supremacist patriarchy.

The most interesting copes come from the brown SJW femoid. It is truly a spectacular and unique creature.

* I have observed that brown SJW femoids simultaneously wish to renounce and destroy their heritage due to currycels yet oppose the institutionalization of Western values whenever it puts them at a disadvantage against Europid femoids.

The worst and most annoying thing about brown femoids, the SJWs in particular, is how they flaunt certain aspects of their culture and renounce other aspects. They love their Bollywood music, ridiculous kurta paijamas, classic dances, Indian food, etc. but they are always denouncing other shit. It's annoying because no one likes any of it.

Edit: I'd also add that they have this annoying habit of calling Indian society "patriarchal" when if you look at the family politics it is obvious that it's really the females running shit to the ground.

They are racist. Feminists says a woman does not have to prove if she has been sexually abused. Only her word is enough.

This fucked several black men before in history

Feminists are mostly racists against non-cucked white males, who are redpilled on female degenerate behavior. In Western Europe, most feminists are happily welcoming radical Muslims and Africans who in fact view females as inferior. They do this in order to destroy white civilization.

Most SJW's are in it for themselves, not other SJWs, or Minorities. They want to expansive their alliances whilst spewing fake sympathy to win over other minorities groups for their own selfish gains.

Blackpill101 said:
Feminists are mostly racists against non-cucked white males, who are redpilled on female degenerate behavior. In Western Europe, most feminists are happily welcoming radical Muslims and Africans who in fact view females as inferior. They do this in order to destroy white civilization.

Continental Europe is a different story from the Anglosphere(UK, US, Australia, and Canada).

NegroKing said:
Continental Europe is a different story from the Anglosphere(UK, US, Australia, and Canada).

The same goes for the Anglosphere. Leftist feminists are trying to do the same shit over here.

NegroKing said:
The worst and most annoying thing about brown femoids, the SJWs in particular, is how they flaunt certain aspects of their culture and renounce other aspects. They love their Bollywood music, ridiculous kurta paijamas, classic dances, Indian food, etc. but they are always denouncing other shit. It's annoying because no one likes any of it.

Don't even get me started on cultural appropriation. Their only white friends are also culturally clueless SJWs who are fed this narrative that the bindi is a sacred cultural object that no Westerner must touch. Said clueless white SJWs then inflict their ignorance upon the masses and cause general havoc.

Bollywood is the most shit-tier cinematic industry I have ever had the misfortune to witness. It is only outclassed by Tollywood in the liberties it takes with representing human emotion and the laws of physics.

I actually like Punjabi food but it is terrible for your health.

Blackpill101 said:
The same goes for the Anglosphere. Leftist feminists are trying to do the same shit over here.

I disagree. The leftist feminists in Germany, France, Sweden, etc. already know what immigration has brought their society and the fact that they want more implies that they want it destroyed.

There's a much smaller number of Middle Eastern minorities in the Anglosphere except for maybe the UK and feminists here are essentially just posturing and virtue signalling.

Blackpill101 said:
 Like most other modern ideologies the dominate academia(post modernism, marxism, liberalism, cultural relativism) feminism is basically another Jewish plot to destroy white males and their masculinity/sexuality.

NegroKing said:
I disagree. The leftist feminists in Germany, France, Sweden, etc. already know what immigration has brought their society and the fact that they want more implies that they want it destroyed.

There's a much smaller number of Middle Eastern minorities in the Anglosphere except for maybe the UK and feminists here are essentially just posturing and virtue signalling.

Look at Canada brother. It has become basically a second Sweden under Trudeau. Full of cucks, feminists, leftists, and white knights who would gladly see their country taken over by third world migrants in order to show the world how tolerant they are. 

The U.K. has become another politically correct shithole as well. Look at London and see the cultural "enrichment" that it has experienced. Feminists seem to want more of this transformation, no matter where they live in the West. The US and Australia might be better off than other countries, but the SJW ideology is growing among the younger generations.

I hope that Gen Z proves us wrong, though.

Roasties are among the most racist. They complain about white men but they only want white cock and they all others exterminated. Only St. Blackops2cel knows how much worse the holocaust would be if Hitler was female

Dingus_Incel said:
 Like most other modern ideologies the dominate academia(post modernism, marxism, liberalism, cultural relativism) feminism is basically another Jewish plot to destroy white males and their masculinity/sexuality.

True. The feminist movement in the 60s was basically at least 80% Jewish.

Blackpill101 said:
Look at Canada brother. It has become basically a second Sweden under Trudeau. Full of cucks, feminists, leftists, and white knights who would gladly see their country taken over by third world migrants in order to show the world how tolerant they are. 

The U.K. has become another politically correct shithole as well. Look at London and see the cultural "enrichment" that it has experienced. Feminists seem to want more of this transformation, no matter where they live in the West. The US and Australia might be better off than other countries, but the SJW ideology is growing among the younger generations.

Dont forget hispanic immigration and the love of an open border with Mexico. I have heard many women claim that Trump is targeting immigrants. Not illegal immigrants, just regular immigrants. The openly lie about America being a xenophobic nation that is persecuting foreigners. Little do they know we have let in 500k-1milion new permanent residents a year since 2000. More than any other nation on Earth. But even that isn't enough for their radical anti-white agenda.

Dingus_Incel said:
Dont forget hispanic immigration and the love of an open border with Mexico. I have heard many women claim that Trump is targeting immigrants. Not illegal immigrants, just regular immigrants. The openly lie about America being a xenophobic nation that is persecuting foreigners. Little do they know we have let in 500k-1milion new permanent residents a year since 2000. More than any other nation on Earth. But even that isn't enough for their radical anti-white agenda.

These fuckers need to understand that the US is not for everybody.

dardycunt said:
Don't even get me started on cultural appropriation. Their only white friends are also culturally clueless SJWs who are fed this narrative that the bindi is a sacred cultural object that no Westerner must touch. Said clueless white SJWs then inflict their ignorance upon the masses and cause general havoc.

Bollywood is the most shit-tier cinematic industry I have ever had the misfortune to witness. It is only outclassed by Tollywood in the liberties it takes with representing human emotion and the laws of physics.

I actually like Punjabi food but it is terrible for your health.

I'm actually a fan of this cultural appropriation thing. I love seeing those Indophilic hippies getting burned by one of their own. At the end of the day though, it's all about themselves. They want to be taken seriously by whites and blame Indian males for their shit reputation. If it wasn't for our ugliness, creepiness, smelliness, and weirdness, they'd be happy. They don't even realize that they have many of the same shitty traits and worse.

I haven't watched a single Bollywood movie in probably over a decade and I'm just fine. To me, the whole "Indians are smart" thing is a giant facade If they were, we could surely churn out some higher IQ entertainment. And clean streets. And a humane society.

Same. Punjabis have my respect.

Blackpill101 said:

But see while feminists are doing the same thing everywhere, their attitude differs depending on the location. In Anglo countries, the feminists simultaneously want more immigration but look down on those very same immigrants because there is still racism deep down. I've heard that Toronto is absolutely abysmal for any minority male who wants to date and yet that's one of the most feminist dominated cities in the world. Same goes for San Francisco. Australia same thing. Middle Eastern/South Asian migrants who come to North America are likely to be educated and middle class and so are not viewed as badboy fucking material.

In Sweden/Germany/France it's different though because the migrants there are essentially the equivalent of African Americans in America: a convenient way for leftist white women to feel progressive and dangerous at the same time. No coincidence that most of the migrants there are refugees or working class immigrants.

Honestly it's all a mess.

Women have a love/hate daddy issue relationship to white men. They want to dethrone daddy, but they also want him to put them over his knee and spank them; they want him to buy them ice cream every day and a pony but also respect him only if he's willing and able to say "no." And in some ways, white women are the new white men already anyway.

That being said, the main political differences between men and women of the same race are greatly exaggerated. If only white women in the US had voted, Trump would still have won. If only white women had voted in 2012, Romney would have won. If only white women had voted in 2008, McCain would have won. And if only YOUNG white women had voted in 2016, Trump would have won by A LOT:

cduRIV3.png

Likewise, if only white men had voted in France and Germany, Macron and Merkel would still have won. (Recently, the German AFD party received only 13% of the vote, lower than the percentage of young Hispanic girls in the US who voted Trump.)

NegroKing said:
I'm actually a fan of this cultural appropriation thing. I love seeing those Indophilic hippies getting burned by one of their own. At the end of the day though, it's all about themselves. They want to be taken seriously by whites and blame Indian males for their shit reputation. If it wasn't for our ugliness, creepiness, smelliness, and weirdness, they'd be happy. They don't even realize that they have many of the same shitty traits and worse.

I haven't watched a single Bollywood movie in probably over a decade and I'm just fine. To me, the whole "Indians are smart" thing is a giant facade If they were, we could surely churn out some higher IQ entertainment. And clean streets. And a humane society.

Same. Punjabis have my respect.

Every political proposition promulgated by a brown female SJW has one goal: the acquisition of Chad dong. No one should be surprised by logical incongruence in the average currynegress's ideology. For example, their antipathy towards Europid femoids donning traditional South Asian gharb is not exactly that they are against cultural exchange, but that said Europid femoids are given more attention by white Chad and the currycels they themselves have rejected, then they got when they were wearing the same clothes.

The "Indian IQ" stereotype arises from selective migration, as we all know. I hate being that pretentious film guy but mass-media industries like Bollywood and Hollywood always aim to appeal to the lowest common denominator and therefore are unlikely to produce anything of value. Marathi cinema is less cancerous as its audience is purportedly less tolerant of bullshit.

It is ironic that some North Indians have a superiority complex when South Indian states are generally cleaner, higher educated, have better infrastructure, have a better economy, and do not have a skewed gender ratio.

Red Shambhala said:
Women have a love/hate daddy issue relationship to white men. They want to dethrone daddy, but they also want him to put them over his knee and spank them; they want him to buy them ice cream every day and a pony but also respect him only if he's willing and able to say "no."

...and this is not only true for white women but also for Asian women; they also have this love/hate daddy issue relationship to white men. They hate them from an "intersectional feminist" point of view, but still crave white dick. They want Richard Spencer to fuck them, but would then later cry rape on their tumblr about it. Women are just miserable creatures, and like dogs: if you let them loose, they eat nonstop, destroy themselves and your home and pee on your rug. Literally bitches.