Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist parenting

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/z9eoop/this_subreddit_helps_me_raise_my_son/

Tbh I thought I wanted a daughter so I could raise an independent bad-ass little girl. I used to send playground bullies home crying, and I kinda wanted a daughter because I knew I could raise a fierce one. But I was meant to raise a kind, generous, thoughtful boy.

She wanted to raise a pink haired whore, instead she gets to raise an incel :feelsautistic:

Jfl with a mother like this you don't need enemies. Men don't like entitled holes with an attitude and women don't like wimpy mama's boys. They really do their best to raise their children to face the maximum possible amount of difficulty in life :feelsseriously:

She should unironically kill herself in real life

10 weeks old and this femon is already thinking how to brainwash and completely neuter this kid out of any semblance of masculinity. We can already seal the coffin on his life, poor little guy never even had a chance.

We are witnessing either the birth of a new doogycel or a new mass shooter

He will be an incel and kill foids instead ahahahahahhaha
As for the strong independent foid scenario
Strong until 1pm
Chads cumdumpster at 9pm
Afraid to go out at 11pm

New ER coming through :society:

"remind him how others might perceive him as a treat, and how to react positively to that information"

:dafuckfeels:

Where is the father? Is she a single mom? The father is just as much to blame for going along with this but then again, she could just divorce rape him if he doesn’t put up with her shit. This is what awaits incels in denial.

I cant wait for anadda ER!

My mother is my worst enemy because she thinks exactly like this foid. Except she slept with some random guy because he was chadlite (my dad who left) and rejected all the genuine good guys. I've seen it all

I hope you raise your son well. America will need your son when I invade America

she slept with some random guy because he was chadlite (my dad who left) and rejected all the genuine good guys. I've seen it all
Brootal