Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminist foid on Reddit discovers one of the primary biological sex differences

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/13klrp5/7_years_at_911_and_men_could_never_be_relied_on/

According to evolutionary psychological theory, women are more interested in personal trivia and traits, because this best enabled them to adapt to harem life and the like -- where it is important to softly manipulate people, rather than outright fight, so as to increase the chances of their offspring's survival.

This is why women gossip all the time, and why most psychologists are female, for example.

It is simply a sex difference, but the tone of this thread is that men are inferior/stupid, and by having to know all these things about other people, women preform undue "emotional labor." JFL. Actually, it just comes naturally to them, like it comes to naturally to men to fix stuff and understand systems. It doesn't unnecessarily burden you to do what you're most interested in due to biological reasons.

But nah, women are victims, as usual :foidSoy:

Last edited:
I sometimes forget my birthday too no different.
I have trouble recalling birthdays or dates really.
But if I learn a specific trick from a video game I somehow still remember it 10 years later.

Men are dreamers and focused on survival and new technologies that will better the life of all humans, while foids sit around a table with coffee and gossip about what kind of flowers they like and memorize it forever.

Foids don't need to learn and implement any important concepts that is necessary for their survival because men are the ones doing it for them.

Foids don't need to learn and implement any important concepts that is necessary for their survival because men are the ones doing it for them.

Look at this counterfactual statement. Males are coddled and societal norms give them a free pass? :lul:

It's not even projection because some soy is saying it, JFL. And he's praising his father for having relatively feminine traits (no surprise, it comes from somewhere :feelshaha:), as though being socially sensitive and astute is the universal metric by which being independent is measured???? Actually, being social is the inverse of being independent, on a broad level. Indeed, the fact that men are less social than women indicates how uncoddled they are relative to women, if anything!

I find this Reddit thread so interesting because it's such a case study into victim politics and its contradictions, which otherwise might be attributed to "incel culture." Notice the main dynamic of the discussion:

Women are simultaneously victims, and superior to their victimizers.

This permits the ego of the feminist woman to remain unbruised, and for them to admit no shortcoming that is their own fault, or not part of some oppression they face. A narcissistic attitude.

And notice how the thread basically mocks men for being relatively autistic compared to women; that is, socially awkward or imperceptive.
Female supremacy, or feminism, has as one its planks a hatred for autists/autism, given that the autistic brain is the hypermasculine brain on the systemizing-empathizing axis, where systemizing (i.e. fixing stuff and sperging about skills or knowledge) is a characteristically male trait and empathizing (i.e. social skills) is a characteristically female trait.

Last edited:
high IQ post

"uhmmm it's like i asked what his girlfriends middle name was as she dying and he didn't know it.. like uhmm is he stupid everyone knows knowing someone's middle name is super important"

BITCH!!! SHUT UP BITCH!!!! BEFORE I BASH YOUR THIN SKULL TO PASTE!!!

You can't make this shit up!!!!!

The person from my last post above is a tranny, and here they mention how women are "given a free pass" when it comes to exhibiting anger, a fact they presumably found out after transitioning from female to male:

But I thought that males are the ones given free passes by society? Kek!

Last edited:
Lol, imagine betabuxxing for a blownout whore that wouldn't fuck and your future slut daughter and they give you shit because you can't remember stupid details, this is the fate of betabuxxers. Women are cunts from birth and are extra cunts after getting of the cock carousel, so even as you provide for them the continue to give you shit and shit talk you on reddi t

It’s easy for women to remember this type of shit when you’re not stressed out working multiple hours for years on end to provide for an ungrateful modern family jfl