Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Feminist father" getting T-mogged by his young daughter

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Just lol at the state of dads in 2019.

top kek what a fag

Her Body Her Rules.
Yeah cool, what about the guy? Are males some sort of ethereal entity with no physical body?
Cucks are mentally retarded.

Look at his slayer jawline

That’s a son

Atleast not overprotective daddie-those are biggest scum

Why her rules and the guy has no saying? I'd think that in a society eith equal rights two people who date are equal. Don't we have bodies too? Are we incorporeal beings?

Looks like a slayer of digital monsters and pizzas.

I want to beat his face in with a mallet

If this fat, old, ugly, balding piece of shit had been born in our generation, he'd be incel for sure. The only reason he got to reproduce was that he was privileged enough to be born into a time where feminism wasn't quite as rabid as it is now, and men still had some rights. But in his retarded mind, he fails to check his privilege and instead deludes himself into thinking that he "earned" a woman because of muh personality, like a typical bluepilled cuck, and then deludes himself into thinking that he's "better" than us. He's not better than us, he didn't earn shit, he didn't do shit, all he did was literally just be born into the right generation.

He's in for deep shit.

no way is he the biological father

If this fat, old, ugly, balding piece of shit had been born in our generation, he'd be incel for sure. The only reason he got to reproduce was that he was privileged enough to be born into a time where feminism wasn't quite as rabid as it is now, and men still had some rights. But in his retarded mind, he fails to check his privilege and instead deludes himself into thinking that he "earned" a woman because of muh personality, like a typical bluepilled cuck, and then deludes himself into thinking that he's "better" than us. He's not better than us, he didn't earn shit, he didn't do shit, all he did was literally just be born into the right generation.

looks like a massive faggot holy shit

The daughter looks like a male.

daughter probably born by a chad LOL

no wonder she T mogs her father hard

I’ve seen pics of other fag fathers wearing that cunt shirt, and it’s pathetic as fuck.

daughter probably born by a chad LOL

no wonder she T mogs her father hard

He is raising daughter of a Chad so she can get fucked by the next generation of Chads. This is what being a "good father" in the eyes of the degenerate West is being like these days - grooming women for Chad.

View attachment 108020
Just lol at the state of dads in 2019.
HAHA
ultra faggot god fucking damn just look at him
i bet he has the ugliest, most disgusting landwhale wife ever and he gets fucked by her daily with a strap on
feminist/pro female men = ugly faggots that got sissified to get gangbanged by their female friends BBC tyrone friends ngl
i really fucking hate that shit ngl
there are 3 types of men in this world
Incels, Femboy faggots and Chads/Tyrones and the likes
Incels and Chad have basicially the same view on life: foids are fucktoys and nothing more, they are attracted to looks and looks only and dont care about personality, basicially chads have some form of based black pilled thinking imo
Us incels are well, incels who are black pilled (only truth)
And then we have the fagboys like this "man", worthless trash in chads and our eyes.

Chads are loved by the world and sought after because of their looks and therefore can do literally anything, say anything and promote anything and still have followers and love no matter what
Femboy soy cunts are tolerated by the world as long as they promote the agenda of the mass media, the second they stop promoting this shit like the guy above, they will get hated and sent straight to hell as an outcast - basicially the faggots on IT
Then we have the Incels who are hated because of our looks. Because of our looks, they dont get why we are so hateful against women, but chad can do the same and its no biggie. Then they say shit like "its your personality bro, just take a shower bro" and the likes which is obviously not true but they need an excuse for judging people by their looks
This is how the world is, you can try to add things but this is the base foundation of the world

I can't believe this gay-looking, balding fat fuck managed to procreate while I'll probably die alone even though I mog him in everything but height.

Jfl at this cuck tbh

What an ugly daughter. I think even mainlander won't touch that :feelsgah:(its a joke)

That face could use a punch, maybe it'll activate any sleeping braincells that might be remaining inside that skull

Jesus look at the tits on that ball of soy.

Where is the daughter?

Lmao, probably isn't his daughter, le wifey probably told him to get snipped so they can just go and adopt one of Chad's offspring.

He has bigger tits than most foids

I'd have a stroke if that child was actually his

thats not her father, its her mothers husband

Last edited:
I remember this soy creature from @BlkPillPres 's video.

They always have a smug look on their face kek.

Lol, they always look so smug not matter how pathetic they are, it so weird, backwards logic