Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminist dyke "gaslights" an incel

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★

JFL
"You're not an incel... you're just a guy that no one wants to have sex with"
tehee.. VERY funny, you tranny looking cunt
you fucking dyke
:lul::lul::lul:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Clown World at its finest.

Last edited:
His mistake was trying to look for approval from a feminist. I feel for him but expecting feminists to be friendly to you is just retarded.

His mistake was trying to look for approval from a feminist. I feel for him but expecting feminists to be friendly to you is just retarded.
Feminists are the worse humans I have ever met.

It's not even that she's a feminist, NO woman could ever understand inceldom. JFL

"You're not an incel... you're just a guy that no one wants to have sex with " Must be that horrible personality :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: she is talking about. Interesting how when an ugly dude comes and tries to say something she instantly gets hostile and turns on her personality detectors but when a chad comes and talks her personality detectors turn off or malfunction

wooooow what did he do to deserve that?

foids seem to get so offended of the mere thought of a sub-8 male desiring sex. they want us to die. what a cunt.
where did you get this clip from?

Last edited:
Bros you are all officially retarded. Watch the full video, he (it's a he) is one of the guys' son. They say he is not allowed to stay at home alone.

so she basically defined the word incel and proved him right , female iq there bois
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

My god who made it illegal to punch these cunts in their mouth.

Bros stop being retarded. There is no dyke, no feminist and no cunt. It's a boy watch the video.