Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL feminist comic about the just be incel pill (proven)

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/s/g9NfaktKaF

It’s hilarious how they think this , I’ve seen this narrative a lot. I first saw this comic 2 years ago, but I obviously wasn’t posting here back then.

they love playing dolls with us and making storylines where their self insert fucks a incel or something. Just be incel pill proven . They can’t resist us!

They want me soo bad

They want the incel personality

This is fucking hilarious because they are seriously now running with this narrative. :feelskek:

Why am I thinking they imagine some knajjd or other pretty boy while they are making these memes?

This is fucking hilarious because they are seriously now running with this narrative. :feelskek:

Why am I thinking they imagine some knajjd or other pretty boy while they are making these memes?
Agreed. They just assume we are all moggers with no confidence :feelskek: :feelskek::chad:

This is so boring...

The Mythical Incel they have in their mind, is one they will have to Shadow boxe forever, because they refuse to actually engage with us in a spar.

But they know that if they did, they would loose, because the shit we say, is shit they also believe, but don't say (openly) because it makes the group they are die hard loyalists for (women) look bad.

They are so boring.

This is so boring...

The Mythical Incel they have in their mind, is one they will have to Shadow boxe forever, because they refuse to actually engage with us in a spar.

But they know that if they did, they would loose, because the shit we say, is shit they also believe, but don't say (openly) because it makes the group they are die hard loyalists for (women) look bad.

They are so boring.
Yep

this doesn't even exist, this has never happened in humanity, only chads deny pussy
women projection tbh, they dont known what testo is

"its soo true, i dont even know what a incel is" :foidSoy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/s/g9NfaktKaF

It’s hilarious how they think this , I’ve seen this narrative a lot. I first saw this comic 2 years ago, but I obviously wasn’t posting here back then.

they love playing dolls with us and making storylines where their self insert fucks a incel or something. Just be incel pill proven . They can’t resist us!

When they say they want to fuck an incel, they mean a “misogynistic” Chad like Henry Cavill

In what universe are foids approaching unattractive men?

Kek why did I kinda find this funny for some reason, especially the last panel (it reminds me of an anal cunt album cover)

Like its not totally wrong, but between panel 1 and panel 2 should be like 100 panels where you talk with woman or woman talks with you and it always ended in unpleasant way.
So after hundreds of negative interactions the best outcome is no interaction at all, and the second best is end interaction as fast as possible.

And then of course you will feel lonly and sad and other bad things, but its still better than years and years of negative interactions you had.

Last edited:
Like its not totally wrong, but between panel 1 and panel 2 should be like 100 panels where you talk with woman or woman talks with you and it always ended in unpleasant.
So after hundreds of negative interactions the best outcome is no interaction at all, and the second best is end interaction as fast as possible.

And then of course you will feel lonly and sad and other bad things, but it still better than years and years of negative interactions you had.
Yep

they love playing dolls with us and making storylines where their self insert fucks a incel or something. Just be incel pill proven .

this is only in movies, don't be delusional and don't cope with it.