Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feminist attack the movie Alita Battle Angel.

jfl they find things to complain about in anything

jfl they find things to complain about in anything
They are complaining, because the men are being aroused by the strong kick-ass woman, and not 300 lbs land whales

Jfl at those mental gymnastics to find a reason to complain.

They are complaining, because the men are being aroused by the strong kick-ass woman, and not 300 lbs land whales
"sorry sweety if you dont like 300lbs queen you dont deserve to be treated like human being" :y'all:

I had mixed feelings about this, it looks kind of cucked but it's Cameron finally doing something more action-focused, like his Alien and Terminator movies.
But now that cucks are mad about it I should probably give it a chance, even if it's only because the neo-cucks can't stand an old school cucker's slightly lighter cucking (Cameron was always heavy on strong female characters in his movies, just in a more realistic way)

also 3000 postmaxx brooooo

"sorry sweety if you dont like 300lbs queen you dont deserve to be treated like human being" :y'all:
I have once been told by a cuck on wrongplanet that if I reject landwhales I don't deserve a thin girl. Funny thing is that actually landwhales have rejected me in the past.

I have once been told by a cuck on wrongplanet that if I reject landwhales I don't deserve a thin girl. Funny thing is that actually landwhales have rejected me in the past.
High IQ
To all people thinking this is cucked, the movie is about a female ROBOT. Feminist are angry because they feel they are getting replaced by them

It's sexist not to make uberfeminist movies, everything has to be about their ideology and approved by their thought police.

High IQ
To all people thinking this is cucked, the movie is about a female ROBOT. Feminist are angry because they feel they are getting replaced by them
Just look at the last line of the article:
Whiny Cunt said:
Male filmmakers like Rodriguez and Cameron create strong women based on the type of characters they’d like to fuck. That’s not feminist.
You really hit the nail here, they know we're tired of their shit and would rather fuck cute robots than them, they feel robbed of their slaves. Reminds me of Lucius Malfoy's reaction when Harry Potter frees Dobby.

wrongplanet is 90% numales 10% landwhales

wrongplanet is 90% numales 10% landwhales
It's mostly bluepilling cucks and repressed incels who should rather vent here, and of course feminists. Almost all mods are female, and the few who aren't are feminists.

It's mostly bluepilling cucks and repressed incels who should rather vent here, and of course feminists. Almost all mods are female, and the few who aren't are feminists.
how did you even survive there

how did you even survive there
In the end there was some last straw which made me go full autistic meltdown and storm out of there to never return. I have a lot of patience which is not unlimited though.

Please use archive.fo next time. Don't give them clicks.

No thanks. Stronk whamen main character = feminism. It can't possibly be based.

They attack just about anything and everything.

Gonna see it just to piss them off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back