Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminist admits how women really see sexual harassment

R

raywilliam639

Officer
Straight from the horse's mouth. This clip is from a stand up "comedy" segment by a feminist called Iliza Shlesinger, where she admits that when it comes to sexual harassment, they are ok with being sexually harassed if the find the man attractive, but they are not okay with it if they don't find him attractive. Women find 80% of men unattractive, so with that in mind, you can imagine just how many men get brought up on charges for simply speaking to a woman that doesn't find him attractive, whilst the top 20% of men get away with far, far worse. She might have just meant it as joke, which i doubt, however even if she did, it doesn't make what she said any less true.

Edit:
9f35f4fca32e21fef99781af7941fa88.png

Last edited:
Women are so comfortable with their supremacy in society they can make blackpilled jokes like this openly and cucked normies laugh along with them. Yet the same braindead normies would respond with utter hatred and scorn to us if we suggested this to them.

Any foid with a masculine sounding voice had lots of different DNA and sperm in her fucking up her hormones.
Women are so comfortable with their supremacy in society they can make blackpilled jokes like this openly and cucked normies laugh along with them. Yet the same braindead normies would respond with utter hatred and scorn to us if we suggested this to them.
When they say it, it's progressive and woke, when we say it it's toxically masculine.

fucking skank bitch. im glad she got sued.

It's only going to get worse and worse

females want us dead and society only do what foids wishes

tbh tbh we could say anything and places like IT will try to say we are wrong.

and the crowd cheers.... men are getting locked up because of this bullshit

Last edited:
JFL @ these bigoted foids thinking they should be praised for this. "Hurr durr at least I'm honest about it!" Yeah, well, why don't you stop being such a hypocrite and a cunt?

Yeah, we're ugly. I don't expect foids to like us but we have every right to demand they stop with this #MeToo bullshit, which we all know is just a method of throwing ugly men in prison.

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN AND FEMINISM SO FUCKING MUCH I HOPE ALL FEMINISTS SUFFER HORRIBLY

2015-GOER-Mechanical-Watch-Men-Leather-Strap-Skeleton-Automatic-Mechanical-Watch-Men-Fashion-Casual-Wristwatch-Small.jpg
2015-GOER-Mechanical-Watch-Men-Leather-Strap-Skeleton-Automatic-Mechanical-Watch-Men-Fashion-Casual-Wristwatch-Small.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg
efd.jpg

Yeah, we're ugly. I don't expect foids to like us but we have every right to demand they stop with this #MeToo bullshit, which we all know is just a method of throwing ugly men in prison
We should at least be able to talk to our looksmatches without being made to seem like insane rapists.

hah, throwing shade at her own movement simply to get some cheap laughs. the only reason people find her "joke" funny is because they know it's an unspoken truth.

I hate this planet.

feminists only like chads and chadlites, all other men they hate

feminists only like chads and chadlites, all other men they hate

We should at least be able to talk to our looksmatches without being made to seem like insane rapists.

hah, throwing shade at her own movement simply to get some cheap laughs. the only reason people find her "joke" funny is because they know it's an unspoken truth.

JFL @ these bigoted foids thinking they should be praised for this. "Hurr durr at least I'm honest about it!" Yeah, well, why don't you stop being such a hypocrite and a cunt?

Yeah, we're ugly. I don't expect foids to like us but we have every right to demand they stop with this #MeToo bullshit, which we all know is just a method of throwing ugly men in prison.
When they say it, it's progressive and woke, when we say it it's toxically masculine.

We're winning.

It's lawfare based on Misandry, lookism (beauty bullying) & heightism (again same thing).

When it's acknowledged as such. Those who cried wolf will have a tiger let loose on the fuck wits.

>Woman
>Being honest

Pick one.

fucking skank bitch. im glad she got sued.

where?
Any foid with a masculine sounding voice had lots of different DNA and sperm in her fucking up her hormones.

explain's Sam Hyde's situation.

I hate foids a bit more now. Thanks.

It would not surprise me if an ugly male would rape her

Die in a greasefire you filthy whore

((They) must be laughing really hard at how the stupid people even elected females as PM to ruin their country faster.

They are laughing at how stupid normies are while tryin to shut our forum down

she sounds like a man

Water is wet. Hopefully those dumb ass femoids blackpill the normies in some way, though not likely now.

This whore was on the Joe Rogan podcast. What an annoying and unfunny bitch cunt.

feminist humor isn't funny

neither are women, largely.

theres only going to be an increasing number of incels, this is honestly just the beginning, they will soon start to make laws to get rid of weak/ugly men, if you are not chad then gtfo, honestly it actually has started now that i think about it, this whole metoo movement is against any men that isnt chad just like this bitch admits it