Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminism was a movement started by biological jewish men, kek

Photo 2023 11 18 04 34 47

Mary Wollstonecraft

"Mary Wollstonecraft is seen by many as a founder of feminism due to her 1792 book titled A Vindication of the Rights of Woman in which she argues that class and private property are the basis of discrimination against women, and that women as much as men needed equal rights."

Jew-hating-faggot would attribute a group of niggers starting a family with his oneitis to jews if they could. And not realize why it sounds so stupid.

By the way, this basic, BASIC misinformation based on insecurity, only makes us look pathetic to our opposition.

Foids created division between men and themselves. Blaming anyone else is absolving these horrid creatures.

will watch it later

as a half-jew myself, i appreciate the how much the internet obsessess over my race's cultural history and genetic identity
it seems to me as if their hate is a bit unjustified, but i dont mind it

its hard for me to take seriously clowns to just blanket blame jews for all the issues in the world. and we are so close to radical genetic engeneering, that in like 100 years all newborns will be entirely genetically engeneered, not resembling any human race, if we are still alive

im ambivilent towards feminism. on initial thought it feels like some kind of cancerous curse god has placed upon people or something. but maybe it has merits? i dont know

idk. anti-jews on pol are a particularly weird bunch. they often times blame jews for all the worlds problems, but they often dont care about morals. when i try debating with them about veganism, they either appeal to nihilism or are proud of killing innocent animals, but still hate the jews for being evil. i try bringing up the fact that their race commits moral crimes as well, but they are proud of it, often times. okay, whatever

i love jewish memes of all sorts.... lol. almost all of them are anti-jewish memes, hahaha

Osidfjiosdf

everyone is a tranny pill

We need more gas chambers :feelsdevil:
This time without the wooden doors, the glass windows, the marks on the wall of removed walls, the single person ovens, and the chimney which is attached on the grass field outside the building.
Amen.

imagine going into the US army to defend these worthless skanks. In a real country they would be sending death squads after them for treason.
GCrSbVaWgAAD96K