Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feminism results recap

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
  • foids form harems around 5% or less of the male populace, (>6 feet tall)
  • men do not feel part of society, so they do the minimum of work, they stop serving in patriotic roles such as army, police, fire fighting.
  • foids absorb and repeat government propaganda, leading to a communist totalitarian fascist regime.
  • foids promote and breed with criminals, causing crime and filth
  • total economic and societal collapse.
they are going to cut rates again, they don't understand society is past it's productive state.
it will only result in hyper inflation.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg.

I will wage slave at the vape shop, giving jbs lung cancer, i work at until i get enough money to move out of this country.

Good thread. I hope everything go to shit to normies.

total economic and societal collapse
Unironically inevitable if current foid worship trend continues.

A lot of you guys do not understand the true nature of these creatures because you've never been acquaintances with them. Ever since I have a foid coworker my eyes have been opened to how vile and shallow these creatures are.

The collapse of society is a certainty if it starts bowing to foid demands.

Watch as this society becomes a matriarchy and the world falls in total economic collapse within a week, cuz foids don't know how anything works. Possibly leading to mass population decrease as a result