Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminism has finally reached hispanic female singers/musicians.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Degeneracy isn't limited to the anglosphere thus below average foids can get the status, wealth and fame that was reserved for good-looking females a decade ago.

We went from this (2009):
Belinda

To this (2019):
En chile torturan y matan

Hispanics have always been degenerate

Latina women are on the same level as black and white women when it comes to whoring

Fuck all whores

Exactly what we needed. Feminism corrupting our women more

Hispanic females are feminist as fuck, they even want to change the language because aparently it's sexist jfl

I don't know about the sociopolitical leanings, but Hispanic TV has always been on another level of sexualized compared to Burgerland TV. That Rompeportones or whatever it's called? Had me scouring the Internet.

Oh thank (((god)))!

There IS HOPE for white America!

muy poquito...

You got featured on IT
Unironically thank you for letting me know.
Reading their clown takes on something I was able to personally experience and bounce around in the walls of my skull is so hilarious it helps keep me going.

all musicians and famous people are retards. They live in a different world that's why they concern themselves with feminism and similar bullshit