Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminism exists because of atheists.

B

basedcel1_

Recruit
★★
Feminism only exists by the permission of men. While you'd like to believe that the elites orchestrated this movement to double the workforce I have come to a harrowing discovery: We are responsible. How you may ask? Due to lack of religious principles and adoption of the enlightenment we have dung our own graves of inceldom. The subjugation the female gender is only possible by divine retaliation. :feelsstudy:

I do think that it ties hand-in-hand with the decline of religious and moral values

Feminism only exists by the permission of men. While you'd like to believe that the elites orchestrated this movement to double the workforce I have come to a harrowing discovery: We are responsible. How you may ask? Due to lack of religious principles and adoption of the enlightenment we have dung our own graves of inceldom. The subjugation the female gender is only possible by divine retaliation. :feelsstudy:
the bible made it quite clear that women should be subjugated by men, but men threw christianism away and adopted judaism