Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminism=Emasculation

S

short

Recruit
★★
Feminism is Cancer to human race, the more it gets stronger the more men will get weaker and stripped of power. Fuck this society and world:lasereyes:

Finland has an all-female government, yet men are still required to serve. JFL this clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

They still only fuck with toxic masculine men :foidSoy:, while trying to eunich everyone else.

Finland has an all-female government, yet men are still required to serve. JFL this clown world. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Not anymore fortunately but the current one is not much better, finnish people seem to hate their own freedom and well-being. I didn't serve as I complained to doctor about problems my inceldom has caused me. However there was multiple reasons to free me from military service. They can eat my shit as they don't care about my employment and sexlessness, they only want to use people like me as free labor. Still wouldn't fight in (((wars)))

Last edited:
Feminism = jihad against sub-chadlites well being, fair employment, relationships, basic human needs, rights, freedom of speech and dignity

Let me guess, women aren't required to serve because muh chivalry! :feelskek: :feelskek: :ahegao: :ahegao: It's so hilarious to me how toilets are full 100% feminists until they have to do back-breaking construction work or fight in gruesome wars then SUDDENLY the men should step up. Such a fucking cucked world and fuck the men who came before us that enabled modern day women to do this shit.

Feminism is Cancer to human race, the more it gets stronger the more men will get weaker and stripped of power. Fuck this society and world:lasereyes:
it's the progressives and their deluded racist idealism that is causing this. each and every one of you who fail to comply with this are resistance.

Let me guess, women aren't required to serve because muh chivalry! :feelskek: :feelskek: :ahegao: :ahegao: It's so hilarious to me how toilets are full 100% feminists until they have to do back-breaking construction work or fight in gruesome wars then SUDDENLY the men should step up. Such a fucking cucked world and fuck the men who came before us that enabled modern day women to do this shit.
They must support somehow the country during war by a law, but I wouldn't be surprised if they still released toilets abroad to continue their lavish lives and fucking chaddams in the warmth of French Riviera. It's cucked as fuck that Ukraine let their women go abroad, while the men are turned into maggot ridden corpses in body bags, only leaving a huge sausage fest. Toilets not having a right to chad's cock no matter what, is the worst thing soyciety can imagine.

Last edited:
It's probably the most cucked thing ever to this day that Ukraine let their women go abroad, while the men are turned into maggot ridden corpses in body bags, only leaving a huge sausage fest. Demoralizing as fuck.
This is what men are worth in the modern day. They don't care about us, in fact the Antichrist elites are probably enjoying young men suffer while women grow more and more corrupt from their hypergamy. The maggot-ridden corpse is probably better than being left to live in this cuck world tbh.

Men aren't equals to women anymore.

This is what men are worth in the modern day.
Those wars are most likely in reality all about sacrificing men to darkness. That's why you never support any side.

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Those wars are most likely in reality all about sacrificing men to darkness. That's why you never support any side.
Yup completely true, lmfao at the fucking cuckservatives thinking their politicians care about them. In reality both are probably working with the devil to corrupt and ruin our civilization. They probably have plans in place soon to push the overton window to support zoophilia and pedophilia. All the normalized shit today would be unthinkable 60 years ago.