Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feminism did this to me

S

Spider

Greycel
Like lots of my fellow brocels here I was (am) a socially stunted loser in who was basically raised by the internet. Maybe unlike some brocels, this happened to me during the meteoric rise of whatever wave of feminist retardation we're on. Honestly, mid-late 2000s it seems like half of social media was only made to spew shit like 'kill all men'.

Ofc it wasn't only 'kill all men', there was plenty of way more dangerous shit going around like "talking to womxyn is bothering them :foidSoy:" and "men are creepy, stop being a creep :foidSoy:" and "teach men not to rape, btw looking is rape now :foidSoy:"

I was an impressionable 15 year old, what choice did I have but to believe them? I had no friends to tell me otherwise, extremely prudish parents that never even mentioned sex, and redpillers/PUAs didn't fucking exist yet for better or worse. So me, with my big dreams of a love filled future, went and did exactly what feminism indoctrinated me to do: nothing.

They told me that talking to womxyn (their word, not mine) made me a bad person, so I didn't talk to them. They told me that looking at womxyn was rape, so I didn't look at them. I didn't want to be a bad person. I told myself that it was fine that nothing was happening because I had time left. 10 years later, I'm 25 and realize they fucking lied.

In a last ditch effort to avoid being a complete failure I went to online dating, and only getting 10 matches over 2 years across all platforms is what finally sent me over the edge. Maybe I really was always a subhuman 2/10 that was doomed to fail from the start, now I'll never know.

Seriously, this is worse than all those fucking boomers going "go to college and you'll get a good job that pays lots of money :soy:" only to realize that without job experience you're a literal waste of a human being with no value to anyone.

So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty justifiably mad. Fuck feminism, the only good thing it's done for me is let me wear my purple scarf without being called gay. Enjoy getting abortion and all your other """"rights"""" taken away, I hope they come for me next so that I have a good enough excuse to finally kill myself. There's no way I'm unlearning a lifetime of feminist bullshit, not when I'm so emotionally dead and have a perpetual plan to kms in under a year. The closest I've gotten is standing in front of my handgun case, daydreaming about putting it to the roof of my mouth and imagining what it'd feel like to pull the trigger.

I can already hear those ITers unslouching themselves, revving up their fingers to type "FEMINISM MEANS WE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!" Well feminism is what made me like this in the first place, so you're really just putting the cart before the horse. And secondly, if that's the case, then why are you reading these words right now? :feelshmm:

Redditor I presume?

My first social media was tumblr, then reddit. I got double whammied.

I went to online dating, and only getting 10 matches over 2 years across all platforms
10 matches of which 7 were bots and 2 trannies. Brooootal

Like lots of my fellow brocels here I was (am) a socially stunted loser in who was basically raised by the internet. Maybe unlike some brocels, this happened to me during the meteoric rise of whatever wave of feminist retardation we're on. Honestly, mid-late 2000s it seems like half of social media was only made to spew shit like 'kill all men'.

Ofc it wasn't only 'kill all men', there was plenty of way more dangerous shit going around like "talking to womxyn is bothering them :foidSoy:" and "men are creepy, stop being a creep :foidSoy:" and "teach men not to rape, btw looking is rape now :foidSoy:"

I was an impressionable 15 year old, what choice did I have but to believe them? I had no friends to tell me otherwise, extremely prudish parents that never even mentioned sex, and redpillers/PUAs didn't fucking exist yet for better or worse. So me, with my big dreams of a love filled future, went and did exactly what feminism indoctrinated me to do: nothing.

They told me that talking to womxyn (their word, not mine) made me a bad person, so I didn't talk to them. They told me that looking at womxyn was rape, so I didn't look at them. I didn't want to be a bad person. I told myself that it was fine that nothing was happening because I had time left. 10 years later, I'm 25 and realize they fucking lied.

In a last ditch effort to avoid being a complete failure I went to online dating, and only getting 10 matches over 2 years across all platforms is what finally sent me over the edge. Maybe I really was always a subhuman 2/10 that was doomed to fail from the start, now I'll never know.

Seriously, this is worse than all those fucking boomers going "go to college and you'll get a good job that pays lots of money :soy:" only to realize that without job experience you're a literal waste of a human being with no value to anyone.

So yeah, I'd say I'm pretty justifiably mad. Fuck feminism, the only good thing it's done for me is let me wear my purple scarf without being called gay. Enjoy getting abortion and all your other """"rights"""" taken away, I hope they come for me next so that I have a good enough excuse to finally kill myself. There's no way I'm unlearning a lifetime of feminist bullshit, not when I'm so emotionally dead and have a perpetual plan to kms in under a year. The closest I've gotten is standing in front of my handgun case, daydreaming about putting it to the roof of my mouth and imagining what it'd feel like to pull the trigger.

I can already hear those ITers unslouching themselves, revving up their fingers to type "FEMINISM MEANS WE DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU!" Well feminism is what made me like this in the first place, so you're really just putting the cart before the horse. And secondly, if that's the case, then why are you reading these words right now? :feelshmm:
2000-2010 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2010-2022

where you live??,
the solution for white incels is to EE max and/or SA max and/or SEA max

South America?
Lol, if you're an autist forget about it. No cumskin is going to save you in SA
can confirm lol
these americucks and other entitled 1st world fags unironically believe you can get a free pass in SA by simply being white
couldn't be further from the truth, ofc whites have an advantage but only if they're good looking to begin with
that and latinos are prolly the race with the most SMV after them

can confirm lol
these americucks and other entitled 1st world fags unironically believe you can get a free pass in SA by simply being white
couldn't be further from the truth, ofc whites have an advantage but only if they're good looking to begin with
They're retarded, I've legit seen white incels in my shithole

can confirm lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa6At2poJlM&t=953s

all else been equal, SA is better for a normal white guy than any western country

can confirm lol
Tbh when I was young I used to call brown people "poopy":fuk: