Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feminine guys are mostly incel cuz u gotta look like you can bully other men

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
if you don't look like you can bully and destroy other men, you can't get women wet

people just avoid me, but never cause trouble with me because i have a " stock build" even though im not fat, also 6'2.

I have been told i have a very weird face though.

Virginp0wers said:
people just avoid me, but never cause trouble with me because i have a " stock build" even though im not fat, also 6'2.

if you looked feminine they'd fuck with you and you'd still be incel

mylifeistrash said:
if you looked feminine they'd fuck with you and you'd still be incel

i suffer from baby face so I try to hide it with my thick beard.

Around the ages of 13-19 before i could grow facial hair i looked even more like a pussy face.

There are plenty of ugly bullies that don't get pussy.

Virginp0wers said:

Strong incel>weak incel

True. I think being a psycho with unexpected behavior would work in a similar way. You should show time to time that even you look small and weak you can bite just like small dogs do, or for instance if you are more clever than above average go bully and insult some stupid goofy one in your circle in a funny way. Women respond to such behavior. They are always on the side of the powerful one so show them power. There was one counter attack that I tried once I entered a new environment. I created a rumour that the popular chad of that circle had a small penis. I started by making my close gf (friend zone) believe it and she made other girls believe it and the rumour grew and the dude lost his popularity. It didn't get me laid but at least increased SMV few points. Yeah I am a full psycho loser!

My oneitis is dating a feminine guy, but he looks like the exact kind of guy you would see posting pics of himself in trap threads on 4chan. Girls go for feminine guys if they are good looking and proportionate. If you're ugly, a gymcel manlet, and have a feminine body it's fucking over. Face > everything.

thank god i have resting murder face

99% of men could easily beat me up even most children could. Im very small and weak.

im gay for feminine guys

If your a weak manlet its over

They do just fine. Only the crossdressers lose dates because they weird people out.

True. the same reason women like height and frame. it emposes dominance over other men

TheVman said:
True. the same reason women like height and frame. it emposes dominance over other men

RREEEEEEEEE I WANNADIEE