Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Feminazis in Spain are taking the streets

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I don't put any link just google it and see hordes of wymen on the street dancing with signs saying things against muh patriarchy bla bla bla.

What caught my attention was to see some news and apparently the slogan of this year is that children also suffer "gender violence"

I think they are using it as a tactic to better fall for people who are not at all convinced about feminism and want to use children as hooks.

So Idk that 25 november was "day agaisnt gender violence" or domestic violence until yesterday.

Spain needs a hero

Feminism keeps spreading. The next monarch is going to be a woman

Feminism is cancer
full

Is this a new thing there ?

The strong countries are attacked first and the most. UK,Germany,France,Sweden,Netherlands,Italy,Norway,Spain,Denmark in athat aproximate order. At least Spain does not need as much destruction as the most germanic countries.

Feminists gave me cancer.

fight dem I beliebe

Good. A lasting end to Spain and their imperial bs. I'm too nordic to feel sorry for them.

Last edited: