Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femerloids in the gym are like blind people driving a car!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Both cant do what they should be able to do there. Femerloids in the gym dont do anything besides little cardio, making pictures of themselves and waiting for chad to fuck them. Ban femerloids from joining gyms now.

They come down to weight room,sits in groups while lifting 1kg every 10minutes,admire chad and mock weak people.Pure ragefuel

They come down to weight room,sits in groups while lifting 1kg every 10minutes,admire chad and mock weak people.Pure ragefuel
tbh they should be banned

"teehee look at me on exercise bike" :)))

I fucking hate gym thots. We need incel only gyms

There's "femoids only" gyms. Think about it for a second. What about "male only"? Not even once, because muh mysogyny reee

They think guys on insta aren't even on steroids and that guys should be able to obtain those bodies after 1 year of lifting.

the only place i go to in vacations is the gym, so foid at the gym are the only hope i have to ascend

femerloid, i liked it tbh. sounds like a good way to call foids

All they do is show off their ass in degenerate clothing.