Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcels" will NEVER be real, no matter how much toilets bitch about it

It is just another form of attention streaming.

Women like to say controversial things because it gets them attention.

They're waiting for their tall attractive man to come rescue them when their looksmatched is begging for their attention

If a girl says they're a femcel, just say "let's have sex" 11/10 chance she'll turn you down but at least you proved her wrong that femcels don't exist.

Foids are so pathetic they'll do anything for attention.

Water,
this is just another way for these 304’s to humble brag and seek attention online from other toilets.

Muh muh depression from being alone for 2 hours :soy:

Most incel’d femcel in 2024

god I hope she gets raped and beheaded

Wow, I genuinely have no words
This! i’m sure he doesn’t get shit for it like I do or this pitiful glare when i mention i have a fwb
it’s like going to a gym work out, like it’s not that deep
Kill them all. Killll them all. Stupid bitch

Holy cow, I hate foids!

she claims to be undesirable yet says she has an fwb

ragefuel
It’s rage inducing. You can’t be undesirable at all if you have a FWB, that’s for certain.

It’s rage inducing. You can’t be undesirable at all if you have a FWB, that’s for certain.
that entire subreddit is a huge joke

that entire subreddit is a huge joke
Mhm. ‘Lonely’ foids don’t know what loneliness means, they are retarded & will never relate to us, those are the type of foids who reject incels.

Mhm. ‘Lonely’ foids don’t know what loneliness means, they are retarded & will never relate to us, those are the type of foids who reject incels.
Yep, exactly

That's more touch from the opposite sex than I've received in my life.

Lol they only want chad to touch them

Being unattractive doesn't make a woman undateable. But for a man, it can and likely will.

Also being unattractive doesn't hold women back from getting degrees, but for men it does. That's what data says.

Being an ugly man is the ultimate short straw. Being an ugly woman is probably unpleasant but it won't hinder you from getting nice things in life. For men it does.

If a girl says they're a femcel, just say "let's have sex" 11/10 chance she'll turn you down but at least you proved her wrong that femcels don't exist.

AA549E01 9992 4804 A99E 505773195F75

Fuck she seems insufferable i beg she gets raped

Actually smart

It just so happens

If you get DM's from guys looking to connect with you, you're not a femcel. If you put zero effort into dating, you can't be involuntarily celibate.

You're not dying of starvation either if your fridge is full of nutritious food but all you want is chocolate.

Femcels always fall back to the "well they're all in it just for the sex wAAaaAh." Really? Have you tried to talk to these guys? Have you made any effort to put yourself out there? Have you approached guys?

They just feel entitled to being courted by prince Chad. That's all it is. Its great that these women are single, entitled people deserve to be alone anyway.

Poor femcels. They must feel so bad because of their active choice to be picky. Must be so hard having options, a literal dick buffet, and rejecting all of them. Can't imagine a worse fate.

She's fucking chad and complains about being lonely. WTF?