Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcels" so angry at cultured men having 2D harems

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So twilight, so romantic. Tfu on you ugly femorloids, Papi and Suu my waifus, and you ugly femorloids good only for making soap and glue. Only seasonal waifus is uncultured, harems are very cultured

Femcelimm

It's over and I accept this

They are mad because they don't stand a chance against 2Ds

Seasonal waifus and human waifus are for degenerates. Monster girls>>>>

Yes its true. Noaw gib me my loli waifu.

Napoleon = based as FUCK

This is not cope. This is asending.

Wasn't twilight that shitty romance novel for young emo cunts and wine aunts about some foid fucking dogmen and vampires or whatever? Damn, they're like walking memes at this point.

Based post.Also JFL at females 9/10 anime characters that are male are either a pretty boy(average main male a anime character) or some very muscular chad(like in Jojo).

It's funny how all their "romance novels" involve Chads. They should honestly just leave us the fuck alone, because we're left out of their romance anyways.

2d waifus are a good cope

I only have one waifu and I could not ask for more feo her. I have many 2d daughters though. Feels b0ss waking into your room and seeing all of them.