Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcels making fun of non-chad for daring to get a girlfriend

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Typical foid thought process affects even supposed "femcels", believes being a woman takes "effort". Meanwhile believes she herself deserves Chad because of makeup. What a deluded NPC.

Fem=vol
Femcel=volcel
Basic math

Femcels don't exist lol.

Wdf did I just read? Is that some satire parody sub?

Wdf did I just read? Is that some satire parody sub?

Half of their members are LARP'ers. I post there as well as a fake femcel, obviously can't reveal my username there because I'd be insta-banned. I actually did get one account banned because "I spoke like a moid" lol. Annoying having to craft an entirely new femcel identity.

I think there's a grand total of maybe 10-15 actual femcels there and the rest are just incels in disguise or stacies trying to get an ego boost.

Oh look foids can't be original so they are coping us, what a bunch of losers, be original you fucking cunts

Half of their members are LARP'ers. I post there as well as a fake femcel, obviously can't reveal my username there because I'd be insta-banned. I actually did get one account banned because "I spoke like a moid" lol. Annoying having to craft an entirely new femcel identity.

I think there's a grand total of maybe 10-15 actual femcels there and the rest are just incels in disguise or stacies trying to get an ego boost.
"actual femcels"? what the fuck are you talking about?

300+ pound/ethnic landwhales dude. Not even incels would go for these women.
pathetic. you're absolutely deluded if you think any female can be involuntarily celibate. even the most severe landwhale can afford to pick and choose, and get someone better than you. "BBW" fetishists, for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back