Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femcels do not exist

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because if they did, I would know if a femcels.is exist, nigga.
and I would go there just to sign up and throw and sacrifice myself to be a cum dispenser for them
but that's a bloods dream innit?

it's over

Femcel = edgy Tumblr aesthetic

"I listen to Lana del Rey and watch Serial Experiments Lain, i'm such a femcel :foidSoy:"

Last edited:
@poverty thots?

WATER IS WET.
Indeed wwe

it's over

Many guys would stick it in a dead pig, every foid can find a guy desperate enough.

There's even data saying the same thing

https://reis.cis.es//REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

For men, the results show that being unattractive decreases the likelihood of finding a partner, of finding a partner with a university degree, and of finding a partner with a higher educational level.

For women, physical attractiveness does not affect the likelihood of any of those events occurring.

Among women, physical attractiveness did not matter when it came to mating. The results for women indicate that attractiveness did not matter.

I'd stick my dong on a 400lbs landwhale, but she expects Robert Pattinson to be the one who does it

There was a subreddit called r/foreveralonewomen that went private for a while because the memebers got too many pms from guys wanting to date them jfl

I'd stick my dong on a 400lbs landwhale, but she expects Robert Pattinson to be the one who does it
your avi is about to be changed and unable to change like @ThebegottenSon, blood. :smonk:
but based avi and wallpaper tho

it's over

There was a subreddit called r/foreveralonewomen that went private for a while because the memebers got too many pms from guys wanting to date them jfl
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

it's over

Based but there are many foids who like to larp, usually femcels are just foids with high standards and they always complain about chads using them for sex

Based but there are many foids who like to larp, usually femcels are just foids with high standards and they always complain about chads using them for sex
ic, GrAY.

it's over

@poverty thots?

That was her.

Good. Let's see what we can do right now, for entertainment this time though.

damn i made a mistake lmao :feelsdevil::feelsrope:

The previous tenant was with a relative of mine. Simple.

The other person...didn't care for her looksmatch.

Water is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H2O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, and it is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent[1]). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite not providing food, energy or organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°.[2] "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.

Water is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H2O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, and it is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms (in which it acts as a solvent[1]). It is vital for all known forms of life, despite not providing food, energy or organic micronutrients. Its chemical formula, H2O, indicates that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. The hydrogen atoms are attached to the oxygen atom at an angle of 104.45°.[2] "Water" is also the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard temperature and pressure.

I'll be back.

As long as they have holes their cannot be a Femcel

I remember that too. This alone disproves the existence of femcels. Women who are lonely are this way because of too high standards.

Because if they did, I would know if a femcels.is exist, nigga.
and I would go there just to sign up and throw and sacrifice myself to be a cum dispenser for them
but that's a bloods dream innit?

it's over

/r/Femcels was one of the largest femcel communities on the female incelosphere. As of 14 July 2019, it is currently banned of Reddit.

If femcels existed, male incels would try to date them. The femcels would reject them and thus prove they are volcels