Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Femcels do exitst!!!!

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★

Just look at this shitshow:fuk: I've never get that much attention.
Can femcels exists?
By just looking at this, just this, I can say no.

Just look at this shitshow:fuk: I've never get that much attention.
Can femcels exists?
By just looking at this, just this, I can say no.
another female larper lmao. Im sick of all the attention men give women online especially if they state that they are lonely or a different. UGH. This is the main reason I hate or in mild cases dislike women. Even if she is not a whore and is actually a trad wife she can still choose between hundreds of guys to be loyalt to. They are always fucking privleged and will always have better lives than majority of men and I hate privileged people both men and women

I invite every "female loser" on 4chan to meet and date my brocels from Incels.is, including me. If you aren't up to that, you're just attention-seeking whores.

Made my case.

Im so tired of this shit FEMALES CANT BE INCELS

Femcels don't exist.

A khhv on top of that? Absolute LARP.

I invite every "female loser" on 4chan to meet and date my brocels from Incels.is, including me. If you aren't up to that, you're just attention-seeking whores.

Made my case.
I have talked to femcels on reddit at r/femcels there's a now men allowd rule but they let me talk, 1 woman sent me a picture of her holding a removed dick in her hand so I don't recommend it but be my guest

Average r9k foid attention seeking thread #37282

Not trying and not having success. Who would have thought.

Femcels do exist in rare cases.
This unusual phenomenon occurs when a female thinks male privillege is actually real, decides to transition from female to male to cash in, only to find herself in a desperate sexual situation with a fraction of her privious smv.
She'll still be female ofc because you can't cheat biology, however now she'll also be a celibate thus creating the term femcel.

"I'm 19 and I'm hitting on you RIGHT NOW. Be my mommy gf immediately." :feelsLSD:
"
>bio girl
check
>not ugly
check
>shy
check
>social anxiety
check
>refuses to go into normie spaces where retarded normies congregate
check
>USA
Every fucking time. There's no salvation for euroanons."

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Femcels do exist in rare cases.
They have to be ugly af and/or mentally ill

"I don't get what the point of your post is? I am Danish and I'm hoping I can find a cute autistic woman in Denmark who isn't a slut.." @-BrettyBoy-

Last edited:

Made my case.

Women have it harder than men when it comes to dating!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Indeed they do
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg

difference is they're still happy with smiles on their faces in today's gynocentric world
male incels on the other hand, not so much

Foids can be Femcels only if they're feminist pigs or cunts with overself esteem and confidence who wants chad

FEMCELS DONT EXIST

feminist pigs
These ones whore the most, so no
Indeed they do
FB-IMG-1559644027293.jpg

difference is they're still happy with smiles on their faces in today's gynocentric world
male incels on the other hand, not so much
It's almost impossible for females with such faces to be "-cel", they have horny simps too. And on the other hand most people don't even consider us men kek:feelshaha:

Last edited:
are we looking at the same pic?? I don't think they have horny simps bro...
Lmao, first time a user to question cucks downdating, dating buttugly/fat etc. females. On what planet are you living, in USSA that's reality kek :feelshaha:

Lmao, first time a user to question cucks downdating, dating buttugly/fat etc. females. On what planet are you living, in USSA that's reality kek :feelshaha:
bro those are femcels.
Yes they can get sex easily from guys on dating apps etc. (but women don't like that btw) so they're still happy etc.

But they do NOT get 'thirsty simps' lol cmon dude

‘Femcels’ can all jump off a bridge.

Fem"cels" hate us in their guts, most of em be chadsexual. "Autistic" females are kind of a meme, they despice non-NT males and don't differ very much from their NT whorish counterparts @-BrettyBoy-

Just lay down on street and a man will come to fuck you. Femcels dont exist.

I really appreciate how literally everything that women do is some variation on a concept already established by men. When your titles of significance are always preceded by "First woman to..." it means you're second rate.

I really appreciate how literally everything that women do is some variation on a concept already established by men. When your titles of significance are always preceded by "First woman to..." it means you're second rate.

Foids cannot be incels. There's no such thing as femcel. There's such thing as a "woman with high standards that doesn't want to settle with normie or low value man". That's it. But there's no such thing as a literal femcel. Even disfigured midget amputee will be able to find some perverted betacuck to leech off. Literally anything that has a vagina will be able to find herself a man. There never were and never will be any femcels. I'm so fucking tired of seeing this word :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Foids cannot be incels. There's no such thing as femcel. There's such thing as a "woman with high standards that doesn't want to settle with normie or low value man". That's it. But there's no such thing as a literal femcel. Even disfigured midget amputee will be able to find some perverted betacuck to leech off. Literally anything that has a vagina will be able to find herself a man. There never were and never will be any femcels. I'm so fucking tired of seeing this word
Also fefails dont even use the normie redpilled 4chan shithole. That's a larp

Fem"cels" hate us in their guts, most of em be chadsexual. "Autistic" females are kind of a meme, they despice non-NT males and don't differ very much from their NT whorish counterparts @-BrettyBoy-
You know it’s over when not only non-autistic women despise you but autistic women too despise you.

You know it’s over when not only non-autistic women despise you but autistic women too despise you.
Well, most incels are universally undesired so..

"I'm 19 and I'm hitting on you RIGHT NOW. Be my mommy gf immediately." :feelsLSD:
"
>bio girl
check
>not ugly
check
>shy
check
>social anxiety
check
>refuses to go into normie spaces where retarded normies congregate
check
>USA
Every fucking time. There's no salvation for euroanons."

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

They have to be ugly af and/or mentally ill

"I don't get what the point of your post is? I am Danish and I'm hoping I can find a cute autistic woman in Denmark who isn't a slut.." @-BrettyBoy-