Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcel Turns Out To Be Tranny

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
happy episode 8 GIF

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrjxuXHOjaD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqovKeQJ6NL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I’ve been seeing this monstrosity everywhere because she’s been going viral. Part of me actually felt bad for her because she looked like an actual female truecel. Probably the ugliest woman I’d ever seen in my life. Even if she lost all that weight, she’d still look like a big, ugly, goblin. I recently discovered that (s)he’s actually a trans woman (aka a dude), and it all came together.

I couldn’t comprehend that a woman could be that ugly, and I was right, because it’s not a woman. Just another victim of the inkwell to tranny pipeline. Pottery.

:smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLightsaber:

I can see the stubble :feelspuke:

Kek, you beat me to it, I had this thread prepared to post here.

That said, this is actually pretty blackpilling as to the importance of genetics. This guy probably truly believes that he's a woman, but, no matter what, he'll only ever be an absolutely hideous one, and even that only to the part of the population that won't simply see him as a man.

It's actually pretty sad tbh, trannies love to delude themselves and each other in the hugboxes that you don't need to "pass" to be "valid", and that "passing" is just overall unimportant... but it's really, really important. They just don't like to talk about it because whether a tranny "passes" or not is entirely decided by genetics, and there's really nothing that can be done about it unless you're rich and can afford various surgeries (and even those only have a limited effect.)

TL;DR, if this dude was more self-aware, he'd be writing stuff like this:

over-png.708653

Fucking nasty

There's like 3 layers of mental (and physical) illness going on there, makes me feel sane.

One more thing, though:

0087-006.png

0087-007.png

0087-008.png

There are simps out there fapping to this tranny and sending him money. :feelsclown:

The funniest thing is the foid after the tranny had the same name “Ally” but was clearly embarrassed that it shared a name with this monstrosity

Trannymaxxers get BTFO'd. News flash: mutilating yourself and taking damaging supplements does not make you more appealing to anyone.