Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femcel on r/virgin complains that people show less sympathy toward female virgins, gets many upvotes disproving her point

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/vs9fhp/theres_no_sympathy_for_female_virgins/

She got so many upvotes and replies presumably agreeing with her. Besides, at least female virgins won’t get labeled a misogynist. Whenever male virgins complain about their loneliness over inexperience people say “your self loathing is why no woman wants you” or they twist their words and try to portray them as a misogynist even if they say nothing hateful. People show NO empathy and people tell them sex and relationships are nothing important.

Yes there are people who tell femcels they can get laid whenever they want and are picky, but it’s not like MOST people say that. People who say patronizing shit to male virgins is FAR more likely. Any male virgin complains, and MOST replies say that shit.

In fact most people on r/virgin aren’t anti woman. People on there always complain about how there’s to many misogynists on there but 90% of the people on there don’t say anything like that. In fact there’s way more threads on there condemning those “inkwells” they complain about than actual misogynistic incels appearing, and they get downvoted and crucified and banned from the forum as soon as they type while threads condemning them receive many upvotes

All femcels are volcels

She is just proving that women struggle out of choice and not because of being undesired.

What a women thing to do to turn this into her issue

She is just proving that women struggle out of choice and not because of being undesired.
I mean male incels don’t get desired at all

I am not gonna read her hogwash!!!!!

that subreddit is terrible. browsed for a week and never again

Seems like she wants to harness the advantages of being a victim.

SHE LITERALLY FUCKING SAID SHE CAN GET SEX, ITS JUST NOT THE ONE SHE WANTS

We couldn’t get any sex to save our lives let alone opportunities for a date

So she is basically telling that she is frigid in her post and tries to mask it as something noble "not offering your body to anyone".

No such thing as "femcel"

No such thing as "femcel"

Shy and anxious foids can just join normie forums, make it clear that they're female or post a photo. Or make a free online dating ad sit back and choose the guy she fancies the most that messaged her.

No pressure on the date, he will be the one making the moves and trying to impress her and get in her knickers.

:foidSoy: But I have it hard! :feelsclown:

So she is basically telling that she is frigid in her post and tries to mask it as something noble "not offering your body to anyone".
Unless a man has never pursued her, at least she has opportunities and is desired by men

Shy and anxious foids can just join normie forums, make it clear that they're female or post a photo. Or make a free online dating ad sit back and choose the guy she fancies the most that messaged her.

No pressure on the date, he will be the one making the moves and trying to impress her and get in her knickers.

:foidSoy: But I have it hard! :feelsclown:
Honestly when they say every man talking to her only wants to hook up I don’t believe it

Many men often just want a relationship. She probably met many who did. Unless she’s using tinder or going to bars or clubs she’s an anomaly if she’s only pursued by ONLY men who wanna simply hook up. She should just move to bumble or hinge for a long term relationship

Honestly when they say every man talking to her only wants to hook up I don’t believe it

Many men often just want a relationship. She probably met many who did. Unless she’s using tinder or going to bars or clubs she’s an anomaly if she’s only pursued by ONLY men who wanna simply hook up. She should just move to bumble or hinge for a long term relationship

Yeh, but they mostly end up picking the :chad: and being fucked and chucked. Then say all men are assholes, while ignoring the kind and caring guys who'd love a relationship with them!

Yeh, but they mostly end up picking the :chad: and being fucked and chucked. Then say all men are assholes, while ignoring the kind and caring guys who'd love a relationship with them!
Chads are the only guys who have it easy in bars and on tinder

wtf female virgins are the most prized thing in history fuck man these foids are so fucking delusional

wtf female virgins are the most prized thing in history fuck man these foids are so fucking delusional
A lot of men don’t like virgins anymore

They all belong on a cross.

Typical reddit foid playing victim post jfl

''I'm better at making friends online but there's so much sexual competition (for chad) online, due to so many (better looking) girls (than me) posting nudes and giving away or selling content, streaming video etc.''

Fixed

Yes she chose to be a virgin :feelsjuice:
It's basic logic for INcels exist there has to be a disparity between male and female smv

At the end of the day its a choice for her, and for her male counterparts it isn't.

I don't like those fucking privileged hypocrites. Picky bitches waiting for Chad.

"Femcels" try not to be retarded challenge

Why she anyone femcells whatever they called complain they can get sex anytime and any days is makes had it super hard to be in relationships etc. Right now they can walk up any guy ask for sex that's it

Why she anyone femcells whatever they called complain they can get sex anytime and any days is makes had it super hard to be in relationships etc. Right now they can walk up any guy ask for sex that's it
they have opportunities but decline but we have none.

Technically speaking she's a mentalcel because of extremely high anxiety. A lot of these toilets also have anxiety-induced vaginismus so even if they do have sex it's very painful because their Neuroticism jumps in. From what I've read on forums men that manage to get these toilets end up in sexless marriages and if they have a sex life it's usually not good because she's horrible in bed and often doesn't like to do it. "Feeling unsafe" for such things is often a symptom of an underlying psychological issue that may be temporarily helped but after the honeymoon phase is over she'll be right back at volcel status with a dead bedroom and sexually frustrated husband / boyfriend.

The only thing worse than Inceldom is "ascending" with a femcel, they'll cast you right back into inceldom. I read toilet's magazines, I browser toilet forums a lot because I'm curious how the privileged half of humanity lives.

Usually I dismiss standardscels for even having any standards but a mental wreck like this one actually is a standard y'all can keep.

Though such toilets are exactly my fetish. :feelskek:

I hate that stupid cucked subreddit so much. Completely over ran with soys and normies constantly giving their shitty, unsolicited advice on every dudes post and calling out le inkwells and defending the women. I stick to here and the foreveralone subreddit less stupid as fuck normies zoo watching

''I'm better at making friends online but there's so much sexual competition (for chad) online, due to so many (better looking) girls (than me) posting nudes and giving away or selling content, streaming video etc.''

Fixed
:feelsokman:
Any girl can get attention online, just not from chads. It’s men that have too much competition online and can’t get an average foid let alone Stacy. Can’t even meet foids irl because they’re all getting simped for by tons of men online so why would she care about a random dude she met on a night out jfl.

All femcels are volcels
The fact that anyone doesn’t see the reality of this means they’re incredibly ignorant of the data. All they’d have to do it Google dating and online speed dating statistics or those studies on how obese women still found mates at a dramatically higher rate than the other way round. It’s so fucking obvious, but people who’ve done no research are convinced men and women are exactly the same lol.

The fact that anyone doesn’t see the reality of this means they’re incredibly ignorant of the data. All they’d have to do it Google dating and online speed dating statistics or those studies on how obese women still found mates at a dramatically higher rate than the other way round. It’s so fucking obvious, but people who’ve done no research are convinced men and women are exactly the same lol.
show me the obese women dating statistic.

gets many upvotes disproving her point​

Based soys. :feelsokman:

They have no empathy for us. She is in a community of men with no options at all and she is screaming about being unable to get Chad. She trivialises their problems and tries to pretend she has it worse. As if female virgins aren't desired by every man. :lul:

Peak women moment.

Based soys. :feelsokman:

They have no empathy for us. She is in a community of men with no options at all and she is screaming about being unable to get Chad. She trivialises their problems and tries to pretend she has it worse. As if female virgins aren't desired by every man. :lul:

Peak women moment.
Virgin men aren’t desired by anyone

Virgin men aren’t desired by anyone
We're outright vilified. People bully us and talk to us with secondhand embarrassment. They assume that our circumstances are purely our own fault.

If you attempt to assert yourself as a male virgin, people will mock you or treat you as a potential mass murderer.

Last edited:
no such thing as a female incel

We're outright vilified. People bully us and talk to us with secondhand embarrassment. They assume that our circumstances are purely our own fault.

If you attempt to assert yourself as a male virgin, people will mock you or treat you as a potential mass murderer.
IT go apeshit if we bring up having autism. They always accuse of being NTs faking it

People think I should just go on an app and match with everyone
She hasn't even tried any apps but complains being a virgin! NO, SHE DOES NOT NEED TO MATCH WITH EVERYONE, JUST A FEW OR ONE MAN SHE LIKES.

SHE COULD HAVE SEX ANY DAY, IF SHE REALLY WAS HORNY. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THESE GIRLS ARE NOT HORNY ENOUGH (YET (the day will come, when she decides that she will want to try)).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back