Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femcel is sad cuz she doesn’t get a chad

"Just leave the comment below".

Comments locked.

Classical foid.

Volcel if u wouldnt

fem"cels" don't exist

That's why I'm stacy only, it's not like my looksmatch see me anyway.

Id rather get rejected quadrillion times by stacies than get humiliated once by a ltb or below

what was the point of this larp?

She's not a femcel, I'm willing to ascend with her, she is not, all femcels are female volcels

I will never get a cute, petite blonde gf :feelscry:

IMG 7559

Is ur dad tyrone and ur mother a short roastie
Nah my dad isn’t Tyrone he was just a normie 5’8 dude. My mom is very short though like 5’3

She has more than 100 comments on each video and still says she's a femcel. Send 15 sandcurries over to her house to remove her femcel status and end her "struggles".

She fucking has chad in her dms. She’s probably complaining because he isn’t BILLIONARE yet only millionaire and only 6’2 and not 6’10

I hope she meets a short curry in a dark alleyway when he says "I have had enough"

femcel: none of the 9 chads, 90 high-tier normies and 900 mid-tier normies I fucked and sucked in the last 999 weekends is a romantic teenage billionaire celebrity gigachad ready to sweep me out of my feet and bring me up to his luxurious, glamorous, ostentatious lifestyle as a do-nothing princess that I am.

Also, I'm too depressed to answer any of the 999+ low-tier normies and incels polluting my inbox.

Oh, God, I'm so lonely. This life is so cruel.

clearly fake, doesn't get any more stereotypical

Stacy is sad guys, she has an unrequited crush guys: :cryfeels:

White HTBs trying "big man Tyrone" gigs. Shit must be getting desperate.

This has to be bait ...

Probably has 200 DM´s of men willing to buy her gifts, fly her out and go on Expen$ive dates.
But no, let´s records a video of why the top tier men won´t commit to me

It’s most likely satire. If not, then fuck this stupid bitch.