Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

femcel infiltration? what is happening here????

7hkw15.png
qvpm1q.png

I don't even know who else is watching me :lul:
I'm building a harem boyos :feelshmm:
I feel generous and might share though.
o6217l.jpg

My ideal gf has ligbt brown/reddish hair, is small, has a cute nose and blue/green eyes and a firm butt.
I hope one of them looks like this.

I don't even know who else is watching me :lul:
I'm building a harem boyos :feelshmm:
I feel generous and might share though.
typical grAY

Theory: selkie girl is behind these accounts, which is why they're being allowed in.
I just looked through videos with the search term “incels” in the past week on YT and found no big docu hit pieces on us, aka Fat Link’s claim isn’t adding up. Whether SelkieWhore is behind these accounts or not, one thing is certainly clear… someone in our mod team is approving some bootays

I just looked through videos with the search term “incels” in the past week on YT and found no big docu hit pieces on us, aka Fat Link’s claim isn’t adding up. Whether SelkieWhore is behind these accounts or not, one thing is certainly clear… someone in our mod team is approving some bootays
Well it wasn’t a huge YouTuber that did it but maybe a guy with a couple of hundred followers. :feelshehe:

He made some video some users wanted me to ban that new poster linguinie cel over for whatever reason? :feelsclown:

And Selkie is smarter than your average Stacy but I don’t think she knows how to run a bot farm nor has the time to even learn if she wanted to. :society:

did u post any baity thread?

>dagestan femcel

Well it wasn’t a huge YouTuber that did it but maybe a guy with a couple of hundred followers. :feelshehe:

He made some video some users wanted me to ban that new poster linguinie cel over for whatever reason? :feelsclown:

And Selkie is smarter than your average Stacy but I don’t think she knows how to run a bot farm nor has the time to even learn if she wanted to. :society:
I saw proudweeb's post in the other thread about how rejected accounts are still able to follow users, now I understand that these accounts were not approved by anyone. My bad if I came across as accusing you

it's stopped now

they are all either rejected or hardbanned (I went through them all)

200+ accounts