Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

femcel infiltration? what is happening here????

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
image-2024-01-05-213300601.png

Screenshot-2024-01-05-213241.png

same with me

Brutal mog, you have your femcel harem and I'm here rotting

??

Attachments

• image_2024-01-05_213522611.png
    image_2024-01-05_213522611.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 129
You literally have a dominatrix avi

Femcels are not real

4 suspicious accounts start watching me out of nowhere this isnt coincidence
it seems they are already banned.

this is the chinese foid thats viewing this thread

Strange that they make it obvious ... what have they thought?

chads.is strikes again

They're seeking out the chads of this forum

same thing happened to me when a new user with 0 posts out of nowhere commented under my profile asking me whether I was from Europe. Are those actual CIA nigs or what ? :lul:

same thing happened to me when a new user with 0 posts out of nowhere commented under my profile asking me whether I was from Europe. Are those actual CIA nigs or what ? :lul:
:feelsLSD: or trolls

:feelsLSD: or trolls
he also commented under @LeFrenchCel 's profile. I think the comment stayed on his profile but on mine it disappeared without me deleting it. Suspicious as fuck I get some GrAYs following me out of nowhere once in awhile.

keep humble bragging jfl

same thing was commented under my profile by the same user. I honestly got a little suspicious. How are those cunts getting past verification ?

Who approves these niggers?

no need to be paranoid I hope that mods are dealing with this shit. If you're not saying anything illegal why do you have to be paranoid about it.
maybe he has something to hide :feelsLSD:

jfl

unfortunately it's s necessary to keep your profile private on this website

there are silent infiltrators who collect data on users

@Fat Link
Buddy boyos I think we’re being raided by bots or some dedicated trolls. :society:

Possibly from YouTube as another faggot just made his own ignorant asshole documentary hit piece on us the other day. :feelshehe:

Buddy boyos I think we’re being raided by bots or some dedicated trolls. :society:

Possibly from YouTube as another faggot just made his own ignorant asshole documentary hit piece on us the other day. :feelshehe:
link to doc

there are silent infiltrators who collect data on users
not even the true schizo @RealSchizo is that paranoid kek

calm down on the weed there cyraxxboy

Did the people being followed show up on the docu? That would explain it 2bqh

if are real foid they should fuck us **MANDATORY**

how the fuck do they get past the verification system of this site ? If they are bots they will write incoherent information on their registration therefore they are going to be denied. Those are ITcucks launching an operation on us.

how the fuck do they get past the verification system of this site ? If they are bots they will write incoherent information on their registration therefore they are going to be denied. Those are ITcucks launching an operation on us.
this probably

Mossad or Chinks have infiltrated IT

It’s kinda funny as most of the accounts are lusting after @thespanishcel and @Ron.Belgrade. :feelskek:

this probably
every 2024cel is suspicious as fuck to me. New Year passed and all of a sudden it's filled with trolls and fakecels asking for looksmax advices, now those trannies who LARP as foids.