Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Femcel" disgusted by incels sliding into her DMs after she complained about being forever alone

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/1ag526f/so_glad_this_sub_exists/

I never realized how important it is to have a women-only sub for this topic until I made a post one time on both here and the social skills sub (to get a variety of answers). When I checked the app the next morning, I had at least 10 pms from random guys trying to hit me up and send me pictures, so desperate for women that they were trying to pick up random girls on fucking Reddit of all places.

Average femcel :feelskek:

Stupid cows. Then they call themselves empathetic, lonely and that personality matters. Wouldn't person to whom you can relate and share things be ideal to beat loneliness?

If dudes slide into her DMs she aint lonely

No such thing as "femcel"
Stop shilling reddit here.

They expect fictional gigachads from their cheesy books to appear and fix all of their problems. Then they call us unrealistic manchildren.

Stupid cows. Then they call themselves empathetic, lonely and that personality matters. Wouldn't person to whom you can relate and share things be ideal to beat loneliness?

File:Femcel1.jpg

they should rename r/ForeverAloneWomen to r/ForeverAloneBrainCells

I wish foids messaged me

stupid fucking bitch I hope she gets raped by a truecel

A name change is required, R/NeverAloneWomen.

A name change is required, R/NeverAloneWomen.
No, it's appropriate, but it should be called /r/ForeverAloneByChoiceWomen

Of course, if you reject everyone who wants you, you will end up forever alone.

What a disgusting joke of a subreddit

Womens lonelyness is a fucking joke

Incel: wants female

Femcel: wants chad

Disgusting behaviour. How this is not called out is beyond me. There is no such thing as a femcel. They are all chad only.

"so desperate for women that they were trying to pick up random girls on fucking Reddit of all places."

So what are you stupid cow? She is complaining about desperation on the forever alone subreddit, while she herself is desperate for Chad.