Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Femcel" contradicts hERself

slashER

slashER

Herr Doktor
★★

Has anyone else watched this video?

As she herself states, I will never get "Chad", but she could easily fuck any other man in existence. But she wants Chad. :feelsLSD:

Still, a little makeup and maybe a better hairdo, and she'll have chads glazing all over her. She isn't even as ugly as she probably thinks.

Meanwhile, not even the ugliest of the foids, the bottom of the barrels, the absolute worst there is would want me. And all because of things i cannot control.

This is the average "femcel"

you're so autistic you can't even spot a grifter troll
Anime Cry GIF - Anime Cry Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

Every grifter troll will pay a toll

As she herself states, I will never get "Chad", but she could easily fuck any other man in existence. But she wants Chad. :feelsLSD:

Still, a little makeup and maybe a better hairdo, and she'll have chads glazing all over her. She isn't even as ugly as she probably thinks.

Meanwhile, not even the ugliest of the foids, the bottom of the barrels, the absolute worst there is would want me. And all because of things i cannot control.

Femcela are Chad only

Her voice is ERfuel

femcels with their 200 orbiters and 5 ex boyfriends and 3 friend groups complaining about how they’re lonely :

larp, she even has watamote avatar, clearing 4chanfoid r9k bait like oxychan, hope her simp orbiters decapitate her :feelsYall:

Would 100% bulldoze her pussy! :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh:

larp, she even has watamote avatar, clearing 4chanfoid r9k bait like oxychan, hope her simp orbiters decapitate her :feelsYall:
she'll be as long as she doesn't engage too deeply with broken incels and incur their wrath lest she wish to walk the path of bianca

man this people are such a joke like imagine being a incell and wanting only a chad

she'll be as long as she doesn't engage too deeply with broken incels and incur their wrath lest she wish to walk the path of bianca
He wasn't incel but a beta orbiter simp, a girl like this only acts like a femcel to get male attention (specifically beta orbiters) hope her bluepilled cucks gangrape and eat her alive in soy rage

Surely this has to be a troll. Whether it is or not, I hope some ND beta who takes it at face value gives her the bianca treatment.

femcels with their 200 orbiters and 5 ex boyfriends and 3 friend groups complaining about how they’re lonely :
And they have the nerve to critcize us, they don't know what lonliness is.

Surely this has to be a troll. Whether it is or not, I hope some ND beta who takes it at face value gives her the bianca treatment.
Ok I opened it to YT and the comments are turned off. She clearly wanted the rush of being flooded with attention and then dipped when it got too serious.

He wasn't incel but a beta orbiter simp, a girl like this only acts like a femcel to get male attention (specifically beta orbiters) hope her bluepilled cucks gangrape and eat her alive in soy rage
true but the same principal applies. don't bait in desperate bitter men and then make cucking them your main source of entertainment.

Femcels are the most hypergamous

I’d rape hER