Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females would rather shout at their child to let their emotions out, meanwhile fathers try to calm the child down

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So I am rotting here.. In the morning I heard a kid screaming and mom was "dragging" him to school(just from the sounds I heard, didn't look through my window because he kept screaming for 5 mins straight and mom was like "come on!"), right now I hear daddy walking the same child and the child is crying.. What did the daddy do? I heard daddy say something in Polish to that little kid in a calm voice.. What did the kid do? Calm down.

Mom - kid cries and gets on nerves, thinking shouting will help the situation while making it worse
Dad - kid cries so dad talks to him quietly..

and in my experience, my dad was calm where as my mom was dominant

Like they can't understand, can't think logically "how to make him calm?", instead they're like "fuck this kid, little cunt shouting, let me drag him this little cunt so we would get there faster and I wouldn't hear him scream." but at the end of the day the scream will last longer and everyone will hear.

It was the exact opposite for me. My mother was more calm

Nothing new under the sun. Femoids when left unchecked and in a gynocentric system tend to make lousy parents. Dad applied common sense.

I seriously wonder how much female parenting really affects mental illness rates in the offspring. It's clear she's mentally dissociated if she routinely screams for calming a child down.

Screams me.

Like i said before,chad is their goal and baby is just a result of it.

Foids want to win every argument possible with any being in existence.

Normal men are like that yes, but my father was a violent psychopath.