Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females want to turn subhumans into faggots.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Why faggotry is mostly supported by females and soys? There are even various organizations like 'Moms for LGBT children' etc. Because females hate all weak and physically repulsive men and want to either castrate them or turn them into faggots.
Female support of faggotry is a testimony of their hatred towards undesirable males. Even moms hate their unmanly sons.

That is why tranny have suicides rates deep down they know they are incels by default

2906149 Semen cde7fa 7746362

Fuck females, why do they have so much say in our soyciety? A based society would put them in their place - the kitchen.

I think they have a point, just look at it from their perspective: if undesirable men stay heterosexual, they will try to approach women, and women by matters of female choice will reject them and might feel some kind of guilt for the rejected makes suffering. If they can “encourage” these men to be gay, those men could get their sexual needs met with other (rejected) males, and both pressure and responsibility would be pushed away from women.

If I was female, I’d be the same, go for Chad, but I might feel a little bad for all the lesser men I reject because I can achieve better.

Why faggotry is mostly supported by females and soys? There are even various organizations like 'Moms for LGBT children' etc. Because females hate all weak and physically repulsive men and want to either castrate them or turn them into faggots.
Female support of faggotry is a testimony of their hatred towards undesirable males. Even moms hate their unmanly sons.
This is actually a valid point. It's no coincidence as the incel population rises, faggotry also is pushed more. :blackpill:

Degeneracy and faggotry are being pushed by powerful interests because they promote population reduction. Notice how basically anything that works against having children is always applauded in the media and paraded around as heroic. There is an agenda and when you can see what the end goal is, the stupid shit around us starts to make more sense.

And I want to turn females into red pulp (in fruit ninja)