Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Females that have been raped deserve what happened to them

Incelistan

Incelistan

Destroy all joos
-
Bitch you know you fucking had it coming. You purposefully were dressing up as a slut trying to attract some tall and handsome chad, but instead all you got was your pussy being railed by some ugly ass nigger with a small penis. Too bad your rapist probably got away with it as you were too much of a fucking pussy to ever report it to the police. Men are utterly disgusted by you and want nothing to do with you knowing that your just another whore that got raped, and the only ones that do accept you are the ones that fetishize your rape. No job wants you, so your stuck living as a prostitute just to make ends meet, whilst being forced to have sex with all the smelly, ugly, and filthy degenerates that you can think of. Because that is what you are; a fucking whore. Now go and fuck yourself, because no one gives a fuck about you. Go and fucking kill yourself for all I care. (Dear FBI agent watching this thread, this was all satire I do not condone rape in any shape or form)

I have a theory that all rapists are dick moggers because smaller guys don't have the confidence.

Let's be real here, a woman would be mad about getting raped by ANY guy who is:
  • Actually smart.
  • Actually not a dickwad.
  • Conventionally attractive but not some chad supermodel.
  • Or just anyone who can't get laid.
Like the person who rapes her doesn't even have to be ugly for the girl to suffer, women just have insane standards.

I dont condone but i certainly do not condemn it myself as I have zero obligation to and it sounds like foid problems which as a truecel are irrelevant to me. Considering no foid ever gave a fuck about me in any capacity I dont see why I should waste my empathy on them.

They knew they had it coming.

Reminder most foids have rape fetishes.

BTW make sure to include me in the screenshot IT.

wh0res being wh0res

iirc date rape is more common than the backalley kind so yeah stupid foids get drunk around a bunch of rowdy frat chads then act surprised when they rape her. Talk about walking into the lion's den :feelsseriously:

Rape isn't real lol foids enjoy being held down and pounded just like in the animal kingdom.