Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females subconsciously provoke fights between men.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They want to decide who is the most Alpha. They want their man to show dominance over other men which provokes conflicts and fights between men.
Cucks blame men for being aggressive but they refuse to admit that females totally disparage and despise non-combative, submissive, shy quiet men.
I remember school Stacy dumped a boyfriend because he cannot fight.

Last edited:
pussy drives men to do crazy things
i've seen it firsthand

if you can beat up a foids boyfriend, she will have sex with you 100% of the time. they are literally programmed to do it. its innate shit

if you can beat up a foids boyfriend, she will have sex with you 100% of the time. they are literally programmed to do it. its innate shit
Even as incel? I will put this theory to the test.

subconsciously

It's interesting that all world religions promote peaceful behavior while females encourage animalistic behavior amongst men.

It's interesting that all world religions promote peaceful behavior while females encourage animalistic behavior amongst men.
the innate selfishness of the female animal can only be contained by force. civilization was able to flourish because it kept foids from destroying it. now that they are empowered, we are beginning to retribalize as a society

true. this is why ‘toxic masculinity’ is a thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back