Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based females should live in cattle farms and puberty is overrated

Pugmalíōn12

Pugmalíōn12

who8AllTheBanketMeels
-
Puberty sucks ass and makes you waste time wondering when it will be the next time you will eat chewed meat(females).
Females are dead weight that fuck your finances heavily and that destroy your dreams( sex literally replaces your inner pure dope thoughts for sex thirsty pig thoughts).
So in order to avoid this, we should have a society only composed of males that are not affected by sex thirsty pig thoughts and females should remain locked in cattle farms with only the purpose of creating males via artificial insemination.

Ram Waiting GIF - Ram Waiting Re Zero GIFs
https://tenor.com/view/ram-waiting-re-zero-gif-25051395

Ded ass copying ideas from ER r we.

I think i should just get a stacy and live on an island with her in the middle of nowhere. I would be the alpha male of that island and eventually stacy would hab sexy with me :feelsLSD:
dude thats the same as asking a starving african kid if he would rather have the possibility of never have to eat again to survive or a one time gigantic banquet and he choosing the gigantic banquet lol.

Historically they were cattle, men even sold their wives. One of the few things that were better in the past. :feelsokman:

Puberty sucks ass and makes you waste time wondering when it will be the next time you will eat chewed meat(females).
Females are dead weight that fuck your finances heavily and that destroy your dreams( sex literally replaces your inner pure dope thoughts for sex thirsty pig thoughts).
So in order to avoid this, we should have a society only composed of males that are not affected by sex thirsty pig thoughts and females should remain locked in cattle farms with only the purpose of creating males via artificial insemination.

Ram Waiting GIF - Ram Waiting Re Zero GIFs
https://tenor.com/view/ram-waiting-re-zero-gif-25051395
I don't think that it is possible. Everybody goes puberty and has sexual thoughts unless you have a hormone disorder. So you would need to spread some kind of libido suppressive virus in the entire world and your dream will come true.

They were treated like cattle in middle east:lul::lul:. Men were allowed to have multiple wives and treat them the way they want.
Men are supposed to have multiple wives. Fuck jews fuck America.

i think they should have all their limbs amputated, their eyes blinded, their ears deafened, and their tongues cut out and just installed in a wall or something as a real onahole that you can fuck when you want and it will shit out your babies

i think they should have all their limbs amputated, their eyes blinded, their ears deafened, and their tongues cut out and just installed in a wall or something as a real onahole that you can fuck when you want and it will shit out your babies
that sounds like a sex doll you would buy on deep web lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back