Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

females keep ruining my life

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
my mom keeps saying i need a new matress because my old one is worn out, as if shes anticipating some female in my presence or something, where is she getting these ludicrous ideas from? i say its perfectly comfy and i wake up today and BOOM! THEY BOUGHT A NEW FREAKING MATTRESS??? WHY? i told them not to.

is there some cosmopolitun magazine saying something about not listening to your sons?

also a few months ago she bought digiorno rising crust  pizza instead of home run inn(home runn inn is the one i like a lot) AND SHE KNOWS i hate digiorno pizza!! WTF??? why would you buy me digiorno rising crust pizza EVER?

thats not even it. fast forward to today, SHE BOUGHT MORE DIGIORNO RISING CRUST PIZZAS! TWO OF THEM!!!!!! SHE WAS BUYING HOME RUN INN ONES for the past months AND SHE JUST GETS THIS!!!!! WTF???????????? these people are rallying up against me to upset me, i promise. i sense it, everyone is out to upset me.

these typically small issues are now consuming my entire life, it is getting really bad.

does anyone agree with me?

i forgot to mention that as i typed this my entire mouth is cut and chipped and burned from this unpleasant pizza. she literally knew the entire time it irritates my mouth and she bought it. i dont want to put it to waste but i realy really struggle with enjoying digiornos pizza.

She's trying to get you to get a job and leave the house

opsec said:
my mom keeps saying i need a new matress because my old one is worn out, as if shes anticipating some female in my presence or something, where is she getting these ludicrous ideas from? i say its perfectly comfy and i wake up today and BOOM! THEY BOUGHT A NEW FREAKING MATTRESS??? WHY? i told them not to.

She just wanted to get you a new mattress. You're overthinking it. Everything doesn't involve those thoughts.

opsec said:
also a few months ago she bought digiorno rising crust  pizza instead of home run inn(home runn inn is the one i like a lot) AND SHE KNOWS i hate digiorno pizza!! WTF??? why would you buy me digiorno rising crust pizza EVER?

thats not even it. fast forward to today, SHE BOUGHT MORE DIGIORNO RISING CRUST PIZZAS! TWO OF THEM!!!!!! SHE WAS BUYING HOME RUN INN ONES for the past months AND SHE JUST GETS THIS!!!!! WTF???????????? these people are rallying up against me to upset me, i promise. i sense it, everyone is out to upset me.

Did you tell her you don't like that brand after she bought it the first time?

opsec said:
i forgot to mention that as i typed this my entire mouth is cut and chipped and burned from this unpleasant pizza. she literally knew the entire time it irritates my mouth and she bought it. i dont want to put it to waste but i realy really struggle with enjoying digiornos pizza.

Lol why don't you just wait for it to cool down?

Kointo said:
She just wanted to get you a new mattress. You're overthinking it. Everything doesn't involve those thoughts.

Did you tell her you don't like that brand after she bought it the first time?

Lol why don't you just wait for it to cool down?

1. u dont know how extreme i was about keeping the matress i have.

2. i have told her for YEARS my friend, i promise she is doing it to upset me. alhamdulillah i do not get upset in her face but i am seriously at a loss at how this issue can happen so often. she is
my mother, not my enemy, she must try harder than THIS ok.

3. i am very hungry. by the time i put the pizza in the oven i must wait 40 minutes for it to heat and bake. home runn inn takes 16 minutes and 30 seconds at 425F for best results (this works best on all Amana brand oven appliances). digiorno takes that time + ten fold. by the time its done i am nearly dying of starvation and simply must eat, but i burn my mouth after.

opsec said:
1. u dont know how extreme i was about keeping the matress i have.

2. i have told her for YEARS my friend, i promise she is doing it to upset me. alhamdulillah i do not get upset in her face but i am seriously at a loss at how this issue can happen so often. she is
my mother, not my enemy, she must try harder than THIS ok.

3. i am very hungry. by the time i put the pizza in the oven i must wait 40 minutes for it to heat and bake. home runn inn takes 16 minutes and 30 seconds at 425F for best results (this works best on all Amana brand oven appliances). digiorno takes that time + ten fold. by the time its done i am nearly dying of starvation and simply must eat, but i burn my mouth after.

These seem to be very trivial things. Why were you so hell bent on keeping that mattress?

Maybe she couldn't afford anything else besides digiorno pizza or that was the only brand they had at where ever she bought it from.

o ye this stuff iz familiair

im 5'3.5 so my mom doesnt respkt me

Kointo said:
These seem to be very trivial things. Why were you so hell bent on keeping that mattress?

Maybe she couldn't afford anything else besides digiorno pizza or that was the only brand they had at where ever she bought it from.

i have a bit of ocd and things need to be very aligned. i am still sleeping on my matress  and i am begging them to return it, the spot where i sleep on on the matress is indented and it is comfy to me but they INSIST i get a new one.

the way digiornos pizza cuts is sub optimal, i tell you. when u use the traditional wheel pizza cutter, the cheese shrivels up and the sauce gets EVERYWHERE, there is WAY too much sauce. with home run inn it is much better. and untrue, we can afford home runn inn pizza its only two or three dollars more.

KingOfRome said:
She's trying to get you to get a job and leave the house

i do not understand. why would she do that?

opsec said:
i do not understand. why would she do that?

Assuming you're over 18, she's probably sick of you leeching off her.

opsec said:
i have a bit of ocd and things need to be very aligned. i am still sleeping on my matress  and i am begging them to return it, the spot where i sleep on on the matress is indented and it is comfy to me but they INSIST i get a new one.

the way digiornos pizza cuts is sub optimal, i tell you. when u use the traditional wheel pizza cutter, the cheese shrivels up and the sauce gets EVERYWHERE, there is WAY too much sauce. with home run inn it is much better. and untrue, we can afford home runn inn pizza its only two or three dollars more.

Like I said, these are trivial things to complain about.

I don't know why she would buy that kind of pizza if you've told her explicitly you dislike it.

Bump. This needs a lot more attention than it's getting.

What does she tell you when you say it's not the pizza you like, does she say she forgot?

OP if you like I will walloftext this thread

Lmao she's just trying to take care of you, you sound like a spoiled brat.

nausea said:
OP if you like I will walloftext this thread

How do I like?

Kiddo said:
Lmao she's just trying to take care of you, you sound like a spoiled brat.

Untrue I am not spoiled. My mom just loves to ignore me and cause me pain just like all other normies

ArtoriasWolf said:
What does she tell you when you say it's not the pizza you like, does she say she forgot?

Yea she says she forgot but I am having serious doubts of the legitimacy of that.

opsec said:
Yea she says she forgot but I am having serious doubts of the legitimacy of that.

I guessed that because I have had similar experiences, my mother is not smart so it could just be that, but it could be something else.

opsec said:
Bump. This needs a lot more attention than it's getting.

Not really. You're complaining about the smallest things.