Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females insist on condoms because male pleasure means nothing to them

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I remember, years ago, overhearing a girl at college talking about how she wouldn't let any guys fuck her without a condom because she doesn't want to get pregnant

Never mind the fact that condoms reduce pleasure by 80%, and when you take in to account that most American men are circumcised, and thus, missing 70% of the nerves in their penis (because the feminist mothers and female-dominanted OBGYN-industrial complex insisted on it!), they have only 6% of the pleasure an intact man having sex without a condom would. (.2*.3=.06)

So why the fuck would I even want to have sex with a female under those conditions. It's the same reason I would never go to a hooker, why would I spend money to get almost nothing out of it?

The world was a better place before condoms were invented, they serve no purpose except to make it possible for females to disregard a man's pleasure even more than they already do.

This is why I don't feel bad about Mahometanesses in Durka Durkistan getting their clits cut off in the name of the false prophet Mohammed, his false God Allah, and their BS Jihad. Females don't care about a man's pleasure (if they did, they wouldn't try to make men wear condoms), and so why the fuck should we care about theirs?

If I was president, I would pass a law making clitorises illegal for any woman under the age of 50 (no point in cutting off the clitoris of post-menopausal women, since their pussies are apparently completely dried up due to hormonal changes so sex is unpleasant for them anyway)...NO ANESTHESIA ALLOWED FOR THE REMOVAL

i don't think about it much anymore (can't even get a womans phone number so why bother?) but yeah, it always seemed to me like the mechanics of sex make it so a male condom doesn't feel that bad for the woman but feels pretty terrible for the man
your friction from sex is totally destroyed while her friction is still pretty okay
a roastie would probably understand if she had to use a female condom (a bag placed in her cunt), but then she's like "muh that ruins both our pleasure, so muh just use a male condom so that only your pleasure is ruined, goy slave, muh"

This is true but also don't wanna get an STD from a whore also most hoes are on birth control

I remember, years ago, overhearing a girl at college talking about how she wouldn't let any guys fuck her without a condom because she doesn't want to get pregnant
I mean, no shit. Would you risk having to pay child support for 18 years just because you wanted to go bareback?

i don't think about it much anymore (can't even get a womans phone number so why bother?) but yeah, it always seemed to me like the mechanics of sex make it so a male condom doesn't feel that bad for the woman but feels pretty terrible for the man
your friction from sex is totally destroyed while her friction is still pretty okay
a roastie would probably understand if she had to use a female condom (a bag placed in her cunt), but then she's like "muh that ruins both our pleasure, so muh just use a male condom so that only your pleasure is ruined, goy slave, muh"
This is why I say clitorectomy could help promote true gender equality by knocking females down a peg
This is true but also don't wanna get an STD from a whore also most hoes are on birth control
STDs are God's Judgement on sluts
I mean, no shit. Would you risk having to pay child support for 18 years just because you wanted to go bareback?
I wish I could have kids but females won't sleep with me, so if by some miracle I tricked a female into sleeping with me, I would definitely want the kid.

Also, child support is another way females rob men using the government and it shouldn't exist. Neither should alimony. Let those slutty cheating wives die of starvation when their husband discovers and divorces them.

girl at college talking about how she wouldn't let any guys fuck her without a condom because she doesn't want to get pregnant
And you still believe what a girl has to say? They say one thing and think something completely different, why doing polar opposite. But if that's true, this is why - she doesn't want your beta cum.

And you still believe what a girl has to say? They say one thing and think something completely different, why doing polar opposite. But if that's true, this is why - she doesn't want your beta cum.
She wasn't saying it to me, we were in line for the cafeteria and I heard her talking to another female about it

She wasn't saying it to me, we were in line for the cafeteria and I heard her talking to another female about it
I still wouldn't believe her, especially because they both knew they had an audience.

foids have this thing they call a 'breeding kink' . They don't use condoms with chads because of their 'breeding kink'

I still wouldn't believe her, especially because they both knew they had an audience.
Fair point
foids have this thing they call a 'breeding kink' . They don't use condoms with chads because of their 'breeding kink'
I hope that every slut winds up with an unwanted baby who grows up to be an incel and hate her

when you take in to account that most American men are circumcised, and thus, missing 70% of the nerves in their penis (because the feminist mothers and female-dominanted OBGYN-industrial complex insisted on it!)
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: