Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females in workplaces bad to you?

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
For those of you that have jobs, and have female workers around you do they treat you with indifference, or the men differently... Do they treat you worse than the male workers?

Recently at this job I'm at after a couple weeks or so the female receptionist had a couple of brief conversations with me and then one long one about non work related stuff. She didn't seem like she had any real distain or disrespect towards me like females usually do in the workplace.
Due to coronavirus and self confidence issues I wore my mask almost constantly while at this job and I'm pretty sure that this female had never seen my face outside of it except for maybe the day I first came in at the start to fill in my contract if she even did at all that day I don't know.
Anyway I stopped wearing my mask and I havn't heard a peep from her since aside from one time she has to aske for an item that was for a job.
We are both white. I wouldn't say she's that high maybe like a 4 , 4.5 due to weight. Probably I'd say a 7 if she lost weight due to face and body potential. Anyway I thought 'yeah she's looking down on me cause I'm some ugly commoner loser... Found out the other day she's going out with the skinny dark skinned guy from my area.
Another one of these "darkies" who is tall but thug type stupid unrefined unsophisticated type brought in his makeup class fake blonde gf the other day.. these people won't even speak to me without a mask yet go for mud .
These two guys were nice to me at.my job but I'm going to full on ignore them now and pretend this bytch doesn't even exist and won't even do her the service of even acknowledging her or looking in her direction.

Anyway do female workers treat you guys worse? They always treate like a have the plague yet often have fck ugly partners themselves... I don't get their behavior

not bad but worse than bad. they virtue signal on me ! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

For those of you that have jobs, and have female workers around you do they treat you with indifference, or the men differently... Do they treat you worse than the male workers?

Recently at this job I'm at after a couple weeks or so the female receptionist had a couple of brief conversations with me and then one long one about non work related stuff. She didn't seem like she had any real distain or disrespect towards me like females usually do in the workplace.
Due to coronavirus and self confidence issues I wore my mask almost constantly while at this job and I'm pretty sure that this female had never seen my face outside of it except for maybe the day I first came in at the start to fill in my contract if she even did at all that day I don't know.
Anyway I stopped wearing my mask and I havn't heard a peep from her since aside from one time she has to aske for an item that was for a job.
We are both white. I wouldn't say she's that high maybe like a 4 , 4.5 due to weight. Probably I'd say a 7 if she lost weight due to face and body potential. Anyway I thought 'yeah she's looking down on me cause I'm some ugly commoner loser... Found out the other day she's going out with the skinny dark skinned guy from my area.
Another one of these "darkies" who is tall but thug type stupid unrefined unsophisticated type brought in his makeup class fake blonde gf the other day.. these people won't even speak to me without a mask yet go for mud .
These two guys were nice to me at.my job but I'm going to full on ignore them now and pretend this bytch doesn't even exist and won't even do her the service of even acknowledging her or looking in her direction.

Anyway do female workers treat you guys worse? They always treate like a have the plague yet often have fck ugly partners themselves... I don't get their behavior
unfortunately the only variable that changed is the mask and the unmasking, so it literally has to be a case of lookism, and in case your wandering IT LITERALLY IS THIS BINARY THE BEHAVIOUR WILL FLIP LIKE A MEXICAN FLIPPING BURGERS AT CHIPOOTLE'S

you are merely getting the behaviour you would have received every day without the mask on
This also confirms you are probably a lower third cel, and can be probably saved with orgnathic surgery eg lefort 1 advancement and BSSO for lower jaw

you have done the best move completely shun the witch and pretend she doesnt even exist, i do this with witches at my work i literally blank them into the floor, EVEN WHEN ITS WORK RELATED AND THEY TALK TO YOU, DONT LOOK AT THEM DONT ANSWER THEM JUST GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ASKED FOR VERY SLOWLY AND VERY PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY

FucK EM

I try to keep my distance, don't want trouble
foids just ignore me pretty much

When I was a wageslave they never liked me. I would go as far as to say that women wish ugly men didn't even exist and they wish we were dead. I was watching DBDR's video recently where he said he asked this one girl at her workplace something, and the girl just blanked out on him and completely ignored him. He asked it again, and she just kept ignoring the guy.

Women literally wish ugly men would be dead. They wish ugly men didn't exist. Women hate even when ugly men enter their vicinity.

At this point I just want a job from a male dominated field. I don't want anything to do with people who want me to be dead

yep i worked somewhere and 1 girl made an effort to ignore me from the second i walked in

she never muttered a word to me the entire time i was there.

she talked to everyone but me

i didnt even do anything wrong

i remember getting boners around my itis in class. she had a great ass

This one girl who I work with keeps giving me angry stares for no reason. I never said anything bad to her. Most of the time girls ignore me or give me a quick glance. I bet they are talking shit about me.