Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity females have "urges" to play with mens feelings

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have been a victim of this before, it's horrible when they make you feel special then brutally end it

IMG 74161
IMG 74141
IMG 74121
IMG 74151
IMG 74131

bianca devis comes to my mind, play stupid games win stupid prizes

Yeah same, they are very very evil

This is why u ain't automatically fakecel if a girl approaches you or talks to you, neither if she sends "IOI" u ain't auto fakecel.
exactly ive seen so many people on here say others are fakecels for being played by a girl cus "aT LeAsT a fOiD iS tAlKinG tO yOu" like wtf

I honestly think they are just being edgy. They don't actually do this irl [UWSL]because it is humiliating to them. It's a power fantasy basically.[/UWSL]

Damn thats evil af. I guess I became a misogynist now:feelsdevil:

Watever im so Distant already , I cant get obscessed over a Woman

Also jfl if u think foids won't do this irl, as if theyd get embarrassed in clownworld and have that much impulse control
Then those guys are not real incels. Probably low-mid tier normies. Foids fear ugly dudes like fire.

Dude If any woman has ever flirted with u, even as a joke, u r a chad.

These girls just seem 2 have a chadcel fetish greyfag
Not true. They can for example mockingly and in a bullying way "flirt: with you in front of everyone in school and everybody knows they are taking a piss at your expense. Everybody laughs then as well.

Not true. They can for example mockingly and in a bullying way "flirt: with you in front of everyone in school and everybody knows they are taking a piss at your expense. Everybody laughs then as well.