Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females have no right to complain.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women have no right to complain. There can be exceptions depending on the situation.

Women can complain about things such as periods but most other stuff, they need to just shut the fuck up and be grateful for their easy mode and there women I know, both, real life and online that have not a thing to complain about.

If you’re female you get less prison time for the same crimes men get longer sentences for, easy access to getting your rocks off while a locally undesired male like myself lustfully suffers, etc.

I have other problems besides the sexual lust problem but I can’t really be arsed to go into detail about them personal problems but the lust issue is just a negative on top of other negatives in my case so I just get kicked when already down really.

Misogynist male? By society logic, ‘ruin his life!’

Misandrist female? By society logic, ‘Well, she just has bad experiences with men’.

Women: complaining
Me: whip out loaded 10 gauge shotgun

Bad aspects on both sides.

Especially when it comes to dating and "finding a good man".

Women shouldn't even have the right to talk unless spoken to, much less complain

For women everything is not enough.

They’re complaining about how they want bigger brains. :feelstastyman:

They’re complaining about how they want bigger brains. :feelstastyman:
They’re complaining that their tutorial mode lives are too easy and want a challenge.

They’re complaining that their tutorial mode lives are too easy and want a challenge.
If they want a challenge they should live our lives for a day. They wouldn’t last 10 minutes, they would rope instantly.