Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females have never been good with money

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
DUMB femoid put 60000 dollars on deposit on house, cant afford it and now wants handouts to "save her".

NEVER TRUST WOMEN WITH MONEY

when i see foid with money automatically i know she found gigabetabuxx or parents gave them big amount of shekels

everyone deserves a roof over their head

Ms Campbell now needs to raise $576,500 to settle the purchase

So just give her over half a million dollars theory? Yet I can´t work because of a physical disability and get refused early pension.

women are experts at starting shit then quitting after the initial excitement wears off

people in this forum, a lot of NEETs, are particularly at risk of homelessness
well of course, but if your statement was referring to the female in the article, then you are definitely bluepilled

foids should not be allowed on crowd funding sites

Worst part?

Cucks will save her.
Edit:

20190806 151407

Top poster on IT

well of course, but if your statement was referring to the female in the article, then you are definitely bluepilled
its bluepilled to believe women would shack up with incels just because they would be homeless (in your society)
inb4 you say thats not what you are implying and then you dont elaborate

its bluepilled to believe women would shack up with incels just because they would be homeless (in your society)
inb4 you say thats not what you are implying and then you dont elaborate
i have no idea how you came to that statement,because that topic/ scenario wasnt even mentioned,

then elaborate
what is bluepilled about making sure everyone has a home?

The real estate market and people who enforce it (like you) are scammers. Its a boomer monopoly, they own almost all of it. Who gives a shit what they charge for them, everyone deserve a roof.
people who mean the blackpill to mean mass poverty are fucking disgusting

i have no idea how you came to that statement,because that topic/ scenario wasnt even mentioned,

Its not a mystery how someone comes to a conclusion that certain types of blackpillers advocate mass poverty under a veneer of incel topics. After all the original blackpill definition meant that, and it was coined by an anti-incel (Paragon).

The original definition was:
to reconcile that there are no personal solutions to systemic problems – which can only resolve over evolutionary time.

And any solution will very much entail steep trade-offs, in that males can’t have their cake and eat it too – a prosperous population of deferred ecological pressures(like we currently enjoy), without an expectation that this prosperity will increase the mating latitude of females(dramatically perturbing the breeding population, to the point of near evolutionary instability).

One will always follow the other, as male consensus on these matters is practically impossible in terms of inter-sexual competition(as opposed to the broad accord females enjoy through an abundant wealth of sexual opportunities, courtesy of their reproductively limiting function).

Although this is no longer the definition most work with, now the Blackpill just means a collection of studies about dating that are uncomfortable, and highlight hypergamy, lookism etc.

https://incels.wiki/w/Blackpill
Which is now the much more sane definition:
The blackpill is a collection of uncomfortable truths about romance and dating. It has a large body of scientific evidence stemming from evolutionary biology and sociology.

Last edited: