Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females find it insulting when a ugly man compliments them

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
They think if a ugly guy thinks she's in his league then it's equvilent to being called ugly

Thats why you see some get mad when they are complimented

Also why they complain about catcalling

That ugly bitch made that video about her getting catcalled. She was nothing special too. 5/10 at best, just a fat ass. She only complained because it was ugly black guys.If it was Chad, Juan, or Tyrone she'd suck his cock the same day.

anincelforlifelol said:
That ugly bitch made that video about her getting catcalled. She was nothing special too. 5/10 at best, just a fat ass. She only complained because it was ugly black guys.If it was Chad, Juan, or Tyrone she'd suck his cock the same day.

Average women don't want to hear that they're average

I asked out my looksmatch this summer

her reaction spoke for itself

Femoids should be forbidden to walk on two legs like humans until they humble themselves. Put these bitches on leashes and treat them like animals if they can't act human.

nausea said:
I asked out my looksmatch this summer

her reaction spoke for itself

What happened?

Bri8564 said:
What happened?

humiliation

she recruited all her friends to gang up against me, they started making fun of me wanting the girl, laughing and backtalking on me

but the most filth thing was her expression when someone hinted at the possibility of us being coupled, utter disgust

>Females find it insulting when a ugly man compliments them

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/390sm4/when_unattractive_men_have_hit_on_me_i_have/

nausea said:
humiliation

she recruited all her friends to gang up against me, they started making fun of me wanting the girl, laughing and backtalking on me

but the most filth thing was her expression when someone hinted at the possibility of us being coupled, utter disgust

Wow, I have gone through a lot of bad blackpilling shit but not on that scale, this is why I dont ask anyone out. These fucking whores need to be put in their place.

retarded_dumbshit said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/390sm4/when_unattractive_men_have_hit_on_me_i_have/

Oof
Well take this thread as a reminder then

retarded_dumbshit said:

I would love to punch that woman.

Women find it insulting when an ugly man interacts with them

agreed im actually surprised there were plenty of roasties in reddit who actually admitted that getting compliments from an unattractive guy was creepy. unfortunately normies will always make an excuse and say " these are the type of women you dont want to talk to bro" even though the whole fucking thread was full of blackpilled roasties.