Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females don't understand what we mean when we say male loneliness. Females do not have the ability to understand true loneliness.

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
Sometimes I see females complaining on subreddits about loneliness on reddit. When I enter their profile, the first thing I see is posts about their friends or boyfriends. Females think that loneliness is being separated from their boyfriends or friends for 3 days or something. Females don't have the mental capacity to understand that some men spend years without speaking to anyone. I think they would be horrified if they could understand how long some men have been alone. I think that's why they lack empathy, they don't understand how lonely we are. Call me bluepilled but I still don't want to believe that they're psychopaths to understand that and yet talk so cruelly. I think there are some understanding problems. At times like these, I think of norah vincent, if you don't know, search. A radical feminist who changed her gender for 1.5 years and pretended to be a man to prove that men live easily, eventually fell into depression and committed suicide. I think females can't understand what we're going through, if they did they wouldn't talk like this. I don't think anyone is that much of a psychopath.

when the issue of male loneliness is brought up, foids always say this shit:

''us women get lonely too, its not just you men''

makes me wanna rape myself

At this point I only pay attention to the existence of normies when something bad happens to them and I get to laugh.

I agree with you pretty much, I dont think foids are inherently psychopathic or Machiavellian narcists but they just cannot relate for the most part so end up hating us bc they don't understand our experience and thus were our opinions come from so to them we just seem like a bunch of people who are hateful and bitter for no real reason other then that we are just a bunch of immature weirdos.

the whole "lower your standards" advice exposes this, as it's only thing woman has to do to stop being single, and they somehow think incels lie when we say that doesn't work for men

I agree with you pretty much, I dont think foids are inherently psychopathic or Machiavellian narcists but they just cannot relate for the most part so end up hating us bc they don't understand our experience and thus were our opinions come from so to them we just seem like a bunch of people who are hateful and bitter for no real reason other then that we are just a bunch of immature weirdos.
I think if a woman lived like a incel for 1 year, she would end up like norah vincent. There's really is an incredible difference of experience between us and them which makes it impossible for them to understand. According to them, we can go out and socialize easily, but we prefer to rot in our basements. Because that's their own experience. They think that when we go out, we easily get attention just like them. They don't understand what it's like to be a subhuman male, which they can't understand without experiencing it.