Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females blast Grammys for giving an ugly man awards

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
If anyone paid attention, the anti-incel crusade took over the Grammys as expected. The theme was the female declaration of independence against the existence of non-chad men, with many wearing black dresses to highlight the mourning they go into whenever a subhuman looks at them. 

But one of the most telling parts of the event was the reaction when Ed Sheeran won two awards, beating out an array of sluts who endorsed the Weinmacht, including Lorde and Lady Gaga. Honestly, Ed Sheeran is a shitty musician and I can't believe he won either, but it's obvious that the women have an array of producers and managers touching up their albums anyway. But cunts aren't up in a bunch about Sheeran's shitty music, they hate him because he's a fucking MALE and the only one nominated, and not just that, he's not CHAD. Notice how Chad Bruno Mars isn't getting any hate, despite racking up a bunch of wins

We seriously need an ER at the next award show...

https://twitter.com/ira/status/957784931916136448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Fmusic%2Fgrammys-2018-ed-sheeran-winning-twitter-reacts%2F

Holy fuck. I miss the Grammys every. single. year they happen. Goddamnit!

Twisted said:
Bruno mars= Chad?!?!

He’s even shorter than I am

Halo'd by money, status, and a good face. And even then he can't been seen as a player/womaniser like other male singers in their music videos because he knows a manlet doing that would look retarded.

Twisted said:
Bruno mars= Chad?!?!

He’s even shorter than I am

I would say chadlite

llf7wdtqzb601.jpg

Ed lasted a lot longer than I expected, his music was shitty so no loss really.

>Bruno Mars
>Chad

brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

BluestMoon said:

Oh no! You missed watching a bunch of shitty musicians get awards and fame that they don't deserve

Celebrity culture is so irrelevant
I'm amazed anyone cares

7339er said:
Halo'd by money, status, and a good face. 

maney and status, sure.

Now, "a good face"?

AngelOfDisease said:
maney and status, sure.

Now, "a good face"?

he mogs me so yes

7339er said:
Halo'd by money, status, and a good face. And even then he can't been seen as a player/womaniser like other male singers in their music videos because he knows a manlet doing that would look retarded.

Prince was practically a midget and he still was a womanizer.

blackpill_incel said:
Oh no! You missed watching a bunch of shitty musicians get awards and fame that they don't deserve

Ikr. Bluepilled retard.

Just LOL @ ugly males caring about this celebrity shit.

One of the few perks about being ostracized genetic trash is that we don't have to pretend to care about this filth for the purpose of watercooler talk with normalfags,

blackpill_incel said:
BluestMoon said:

Of course! I wanted to see how low the bar would end up being lowered this year.

Then we should blast women in the face with shotguns