Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Females being overly nice to you is a bad sign.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It shows that they don't see you as a sexual being and a growth man. More likely like a child in adult body that needs to be nurtured and sheltered from the hardships of life.

I preffer that instead of them being rude to me as a lot of them are.

true, i knew an autistic girl that asked me to cover my ears because she wanted to talk about anal sex with someone. To her it was obvious that i dont have sexual experience and in her eyes iam still a child... :feelsohgod::cryfeels:
She tried being nice... i guess... :fuk:

true, i knew an autistic girl that asked me to cover my ears because she wanted to talk about anal sex with someone. To her it was obvious that i dont have sexual experience and in her eyes iam still a child... :feelsohgod::cryfeels:
hahaahah thats terrible

How would she know. ?

Females who are extra nice to me usually are doing it because they want me to do shit for them like their homework. Or to use me as pity and protection then laugh behind my back. Ofc I’m not retarded so I never give in to people like this.

How would she know. ?
I dont know, i never talked about that. But she knew i dont have a gf and that i spend most of my time playing video games. So she probably assumed that i never had a gf or sex. Maybe i give that vibe of, idk..

I dont know, i never talked about that. But she knew i dont have a gf and that i spend most of my time playing video games. So she probably assumed that i never had a gf or sex. Maybe i give that vibe of, idk..
:dafuckfeels:

I've noticed the same, OP.

Females are either excessively nice and/or polite to me, so much that it seems fake, or simply ignore me --- basically the only two reactions I get from them. In fact, it's pretty common for girls to apologize to me after cursing!! In contrast, girls often joke around and subtly steer the conversation towards dating and sex to guys they find attractive.

At an old workplace, I was working with a guy and a girl who were flirting and teasing. The conversation got somewhat sexual (nothing graphic), and the girl says something in the line of "don't say that in front of andinocel!".

I think this is another incel trait: foids view you as an overgrown child and are reluctant to talk about sex with you.

fuck that's enraging... autistic men get nothing, but autistic women get anal sex

“Pick me”cels disgust me. I see incels all the time treated like children. Chad gets worshipped sexually and in the intimate moments of couple life, when the foid chooses to please him everyday and takes care of meaningless stuff.

I have a group pic with a Stacy mogging one of this idiots who also was a compensating manlet that I was always look back to, to remind myself of the brutality of life. He was a cuck as well. Stacy’s bf is my friend and he hates the guy always getting touchy and huggly with her but the guy is so inoffensive and beta that is pityful.

At least the guy could pityfuck some foids, I have to give him that, but his cuck low t being is automatically rejected and brutally mogged.

Not even a weak and pleasing personality can save you. Ever. Guy had to musicmaxx as well. That’s a cautionary tale for any aspiring ascensioncels.:blackpill::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Lol. And what if they haven't been nice to me mostly? Like, they've very often treated me as if I did something bad to them personally.
I think such conclusions aren't very accurate. For example, foids are always nice to Chads.

Last edited:
i keep saying it autistic women not only cant lose
but simultaneously are the biggest cunts, they are completely blunt and brutal about you not being relevant and valuable to them, and will fucking walk all over you insulting you whether directly or indirectly emasculating you. If caught or called out, they will fucking lean like the leaning tower of pisa on the "autism" card, to get away with being a complete cunt.

they can be the worst type of women, as almost like a child they can fucking shout unfiltered toxic waste at sub 4 men and actually have absolutely ZERO repercussions and they know it

Females who are extra nice to me usually are doing it because they want me to do shit for them like their homework. Or to use me as pity and protection then laugh behind my back. Ofc I’m not retarded so I never give in to people like this.
I may be legit retarded.
Lol. And what if they haven't been nice to me mostly? Like, they've very often treated me as if I did something bad to them personally.
I think such conclusions aren't very accurate. For example, foids are always nice to Chads.
Majority treat me like trash but I'm talking about ones who can be very nice.

Last edited: