Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

females are ready to betray their race and ancestors' value for CHAD

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i remember my chad street friend once told a white bitch online that he talks to her to revenge his ancestors and spoil the white race.
she still talk to him and send him nudes he claimed. he showed me some nudes.

i swear having a daughter in a non - far slavic/rural country is the most cucked shit.
imagine /pol/ poster's daughter sends nudes to brown Mediterranean chads all day LMAO!! WHAT THE HELL BRO KARMA IS REAL!

@Broly imagine ur daughter talk to brown men online wwyd?

Women have no built-in tribe loyalty because they've historically survived only by spreading their legs to the most dominant man around. Women welcome the enemy with open arms while men have the drive to fight them until death.

Though I don't see how having a daughter would be cucked. It's guaranteed continuation to your genetics. A son isn't.

Women have no built-in tribe loyalty because they've historically survived only by spreading their legs to the most dominant man around. Women welcome the enemy with open arms while men have the drive to fight them until death.

Though I don't see how having a daughter would be cucked. It's guaranteed continuation to your genetics. A son isn't.
legit & well said

i remember my chad street friend once told a white bitch online that he talks to her to revenge his ancestors and spoil the white race.
she still talk to him and send him nudes he claimed. he showed me some nudes.

i swear having a daughter in a non - far slavic/rural country is the most cucked shit.
imagine /pol/ poster's daughter sends nudes to brown Mediterranean chads all day LMAO!! WHAT THE HELL BRO KARMA IS REAL!
Was she western european?

Good
Anyway this is plight of whitecel will face in the future:
Screenshot 20220614 134621

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yes, Karma is real. That's why noodlewhores have been used as cum dumpsters all around the world.

Cherrita, Rodney, Arnan, their children, descend from a Quadroon.

Mother descends from a Black male. Quite simple.