Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females are not with ugly guys because they want to be

TheVman said:
bullshit. if it quaks like a duck. its a duck. u literally post exact same platatiudes normie post and are oppisite of blackpill aka "i have a deformed friend dating 8/10 women bruh bro"

you're jumping the gun HEAVILY. The fact that my deformed friend is dating that 8/10 is due to status but I never said anything bluepill like personality...

Giga cope, girls can get anyone they want, so why would they go for ugly guys unwillingly?

Spidey said:
you're jumping the gun HEAVILY. The fact that my deformed friend is dating that 8/10 is due to status but I never said anything bluepill like personality...
cope. you said geniunly love him. tbh you seem autstic so ill give your bluepill posts a pass big buddy

@"thevman"
@"GeneticDysfunction"

just lmfao at how all I said is that if you don't look like a truecel you have a chance with an ugly female and that means I'm bluepill.

Made no reference to personality and never said looks don't matter. This forum is full of agitated phaggots on the edge of their seat all their time ready to finger rape their keyboards anytime someone disagrees with them.

muh reported
muh ban

false reporting other -cels is fked.

TheVman said:
cope. you said geniunly love him. tbh you seem autstic so ill give your bluepill posts a pass big buddy

Yeah she does love him but ik she will move on to a better chad.
and yes I am kinda aspie, bear with me.

Spidey said:
@" thevman"
@ "GeneticDysfunction"
just lmfao at how all I said is that if you don't look like a truecel you have a chance with an ugly female and that means I'm bluepill.
Made no reference to personality and never said looks don't matter. This forum is full of agitated phaggots on the edge of their seat all their time ready to finger rape their keyboards anytime someone disagrees with them.
muh reported
muh ban
seems like something a bluepilled person would say tbh. saying something then pretending to mean another. its ok you're on the spectrum so i forgive u

Spidey said:
Yeah she does love
cope. clearly false. very aspie

TheVman said:

6549400_R_Z001A

Spidey said:
@"thevman"
@"GeneticDysfunction"

muh reported
muh ban

Dont chat shit mate. You are circlejerking between bluepill and blackpill. They dont mix

TheVman said:
Spidey said:
@" thevman"
@ "GeneticDysfunction"
muh reported
muh ban
seems like something a bluepilled person would say tbh. saying something then pretending to mean another. its ok you're on the spectrum so i forgive u

can't lie, if im on the spectrum, you're on it too with how you misinterpreted my posts.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Spidey said:
@"thevman"
@"GeneticDysfunction"
muh reported
muh ban

Dont chat shit mate. You are circlejerking between bluepill and blackpill. They dont mix

nah people thinking the blackpill means that you will be shot on the street by Chad and Stacy and if you aren't sub8, you can't get a girl to like you are deluded.

Blackpill is just realisations that come from the life of an incel and the number one is that LOOKS MATTER A LOT MORE THAN ANYONE WILL EVER ADMIT THEY DO.

Spidey said:
nah people thinking the blackpill means that you will be shot on the street by Chad and Stacy and if you aren't sub8, you can't get a girl to like you are deluded.
nah you're making shit up again. black pills means its over for sub 5. means you know women can't love. means you know morality has no value anymore. ur bluepilled. eat shit

TheVman said:
nah you're making shit up again. black pills means its over for sub 5. means you know women can't love. means you know morality has no value anymore. ur bluepilled. eat shit

nah me and @"lthelthe" both hold value in morality and it is obvious women can love chad.

it's over for sub 4 not sub 5.

it is bluepilled to say morality has no value - wdf r u even moaning about if nothing's wrong, lmfao.

Spidey said:
it is bluepilled to say morality has no value
Literally the oppisite of bluepilled. BLACK. BLACK. pessism motherfucker. I will hurt every woman and normie I can in any way i can and they desreeve it. u can keep white knighting on this forum where the mods don't fucking care

TheVman said:
Literally the oppisite of bluepilled. BLACK. BLACK. pessism motherfucker. I will hurt every woman and normie I can in any way i can and they desreeve it. u can keep white knighting on this forum where the mods don't fucking care

how can they deserve it if nothing is wrong. pseudo-intellectual cope tbh