Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Females are not entitled to a bus seat

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I was sitting on a chair in a full bus but i stretched my legs and i had taken and the next seat because why not. A roastie was standing next to me like i was obligated to give her the seat. She asked afterwards as she understood that i am not just giving her the seat "can i sit?".

I dont answer. But she forced basically her ass on the chair and sat on the very edge.

I felt nice for once. I realized i am not a white knight cuck numale. Take that bitch.

great keep doing that oP i would have moved as she was sitting down so she sat on my willy jk.

you took up two seats? sorry, i have to side with the roastie if that is the case

you took up two seats? sorry, i have to side with the roastie if that is the case

It was the first seat on the bus, basically the seats are tiny up front, its like 1 seat and a half. Also fuck you cuck

It was the first seat on the bus, basically the seats are tiny up front, its like 1 seat and a half. Also fuck you cuck

She was willing /desperate to sit next to you despite being able to just stand?

Fakecel out

I always pretend to be sleeping to avoid giving my seat to roasties or even hold their stuff for them.

Her personality isn’t good enough for the bus seat

Great job op

I was sitting on a chair in a full bus but i stretched my legs and i had taken and the next seat because why not. A roastie was standing next to me like i was obligated to give her the seat. She asked afterwards as she understood that i am not just giving her the seat "can i sit?".

I dont answer. But she forced basically her ass on the chair and sat on the very edge.

I felt nice for once. I realized i am not a white knight cuck numale. Take that bitch.

You're selfish. Doesn't matter if it was a man, woman, child.

The fact that she sat next to you means that you mog me. Still gotta give you props for standing your ground, though that is kinda rude behavior.

The fact that she sat next to you means that you mog me. Still gotta give you props for standing your ground, though that is kinda rude behavior.
who the fuck cares about what is polite boyo?

Fair enough, I used to sit and people would prefer to stand than sit next to me fml
I learned to enjoy that just to spite them all. Make myself extra comfortable

This reminds me of a funny anecdote in the Paris Underground a decade ago.
The seats near the doors have a spring that make it fold up when not in use and I was straddled over two seats when a foid wanted to sit and I moved more to the left not thinking the rightmost seat would spring back up when she was trying to sit and she fell on the floor KEK.

who the fuck cares about what is polite boyo?
It doesn't matter too much day-to-day, but it does matter in stuff like jobs and school where nowadays people are so sensisitve they can kick you out or fire you for stuff like that.

You deserve a medal chief